New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most badass jerseys I own

IMG_2555.jpg

The poor man's wild wing.....I really like it......

Tulsa Oilers is correct. Thanks for the compliments!

I figured I would never be able to afford a Wild Wing (or justify its cost), so this was a helluva a deal I couldn't pass up. It has a fight strap and double elbows as well. No size tag, but I think it is a Goalie Cut

Hello all. I'm back! Sort of... I made a deal with aketon on my Rangersboard that I would lurk here if I bought one of his WC Rangers authentics (WHICH HE WAS SUPER NICE TO SELL TO ME AND I AM IN GREAT DEBT TO HIM). I needed a break from the hobby, and am sort of back. I have a nice new Playoffs GW Rangers Hagelin to post, but I haven't taken pictures of it yet ( I Know I suck). But I'll be a round. They'll show up probably tomorrow. Glad to see a lot of familiar faces and some new ones.

Great pick ups everyone...

91/92 Los Angeles Kings' Silver season double patch Marty McSorley away jersey. The seller is a long time LA Kings fan and had a great story behind it. So the story fallows:

The 1993 Campbell Conference finals against Toronto in Game 6 when Luc Robitaille fed Gretzky a perfect pass and Gretzky scored in overtime to give the Kings a 5–4 victory. This is also when my friends and I were jumping up and down like crazy people (seated 4 rows behind the net) and my ice cream fell on my jersey. It could probably come out, but i chose to leave it there as a reminder :)

Great story huh but I will be probably be washing the jersey so it could look nice and shiny.

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

Hello all. I'm back! Sort of... I made a deal with aketon on my Rangersboard that I would lurk here if I bought one of his WC Rangers authentics (WHICH HE WAS SUPER NICE TO SELL TO ME AND I AM IN GREAT DEBT TO HIM). I needed a break from the hobby, and am sort of back. I have a nice new Playoffs GW Rangers Hagelin to post, but I haven't taken pictures of it yet ( I Know I suck). But I'll be a round. They'll show up probably tomorrow. Glad to see a lot of familiar faces and some new ones.

WELCOME BACK! We missed you around here! However, I feel weird posting this now, but once September comes, I am going to step away from the message boards to concentrate on my classes

91/92 Los Angeles Kings' Silver season double patch Marty McSorley away jersey. The seller is a long time LA Kings fan and had a great story behind it.

Great story huh but I will be probably be washing the jersey so it could look nice and shiny.

19-year-old ice cream stains... ugh. Good luck getting it out.

I was there at that game too- one of my best memories of that 1993 playoff season! My date at that game later became my wife (she still is, btw).

Glad you came back Aaron, despite the fact I had to bribe you. :thumbsup:

Get that Hags pics up ASAP slacker!

And I am still indebited to flyhighguys94 for selling me his 56 Rangers WC authentic, allowing me to "share the love" by selling my 54 Rangers WC authentic to xcdude. I felt guilty having two of them when they are so hard to come by, and I only got my two thanks to others here helping me out.

*IJ community group hug*

DSCN0335.jpg

Chris Higgins c 2005-06 replica, got it for a steal

DSCN0336.jpg

Collection of recent very cheap vintage Canadiens replicas, the 1992 has a Roy on the back which will be swapped for Mike McPhee or Russ Courtnall. The rest will just be Carey Prices

DSCN0334.jpg

Next up are the best authentics by far: Pro Players. Recently added Turner Stevenson autoed and Jeff Hackett

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

Edited by nyr007

It sure is nice to see some bleu, blanc et rouge around here. The Pro Player Habs jerseys were like wearing a wet rug. They are, without a doubt, the heaviest ultrafil I've ever felt.

A month ago someone wanted to see how many Chevy logo Kings jersey that I had, well here you go:

18 on hand and 8 with Bobcat being customized or repaired. I know its probably not much compared to others that have been collecting for over 10 years but this is my gold.

IMG_3346.JPG

19-year-old ice cream stains... ugh. Good luck getting it out.

I was there at that game too- one of my best memories of that 1993 playoff season! My date at that game later became my wife (she still is, btw).

Sweet, you even have some sort of a connection to the jersey too.

ic0dex, that's a beautiful picture. You have every right to be proud. Grats.

ic0dex, that's a beautiful picture. You have every right to be proud. Grats.

Thanks bro man.

Great pick ups everyone...

91/92 Los Angeles Kings' Silver season double patch Marty McSorley away jersey. The seller is a long time LA Kings fan and had a great story behind it. So the story fallows:

Freakin Kerry Fraser, I hate you sooooooooo much.

Freakin Kerry Fraser, I hate you sooooooooo much.

This should refresh your memory :lol: It's fine he later got McSorley during the finals for the illegal stick and screwed everything up.

A month ago someone wanted to see how many Chevy logo Kings jersey that I had, well here you go:

18 on hand and 8 with Bobcat being customized or repaired. I know its probably not much compared to others that have been collecting for over 10 years but this is my gold.

Sweet! I love it when quantity and quality come together. It's a beautiful thing.

Stole JeffB's idea on this one. It's hard to find decent memories & dreams patch's so I went with the Sweden patch.

2994164930105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2503566440105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Got this from Truman yesterday....and much like the jersey cowboys posted a little while ago, this used to be a Jody Shelley jersey as well (from the Flyers Wives carnival)

Eric Lindros Winter Classic Alumni Game jersey size 58+

th_IMG_0204.jpg th_IMG_0205.jpg th_IMG_0206.jpg

EDIT: Should have given credit where credit is due......a HUGE thank you to JohnnyOnTheSpot for picking up the kit for me from Philly Express, who did the on-ice jerseys