New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Got this from Truman yesterday....and much like the jersey cowboys posted a little while ago, this used to be a Jody Shelley jersey as well (from the Flyers Wives carnival)

Eric Lindros Winter Classic Alumni Game jersey size 58+

Very nicely done

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Truman do with the flyers fonts?

For Flyers stuff, I would go strictly with the customizer list in JohnnyOnTheSpot's Flyers font guide:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4570&st=0#

Anything else is asking for trouble.

Lindros came out great man, glad I could help! And anyone else that needs a hand getting something just let me know.

I have a wordmarked 2.0 coming in that I'll be making a LeClair from that game. Super excited about it.

Nice Lindros. That came out fantastic. Man, I still remember Lindros and LeClair on that play. The place went nuts!!!

They should have had a few guys wear the "A" that day. It would have been a nice touch.

Got this from Truman yesterday....and much like the jersey cowboys posted a little while ago, this used to be a Jody Shelley jersey as well (from the Flyers Wives carnival)

Very Nice Lindros

will love to see the LeClair when finshed

Am I the only one who thinks the alternate A on that Fedorov Caps jersey looks off? I thought they were wider than that.

A is for sure off. Most places do it wrong. The A is supposed to be reverse kiss cut just like the numbers. Here is a photo of one on my Backstrom, done up by EPS, who does their on ice jerseys.

Jerseys147.jpg

Nice Lindros. That came out fantastic. Man, I still remember Lindros and LeClair on that play. The place went nuts!!!

They should have had a few guys wear the "A" that day. It would have been a nice touch.

Thanks, and I almost was there.....I had tickets and was planning a road trip with the wife but it never materialized.....good thing....I used the money to pick up the Flyers 2.0 jersey which is now the winter classic jersey I wanted :)

Man, that sure was fast- looks great!

A is for sure off. Most places do it wrong. The A is supposed to be reverse kiss cut just like the numbers. Here is a photo of one on my Backstrom, done up by EPS, who does their on ice jerseys.

Yep, it sure is. Nice Backstrom, by the way!

Got a grail today. Authentic CCM air knit size 52 1998 Washington Capitals Dale Hunter Stanley Cup Finals home jersey. Had no idea how hard it would be to find the home version of this guy, but after a long time looking all I had seen was the 1996/1997 home jersey with Capitals on the front and the 1999/2000 version with the silver NHL shield. Guess since it is their only finals to date and the home white version with the appropriate tagging was only worn 2 years makes it so hard to find. I found this guy on ebay a couple months ago, already customized in the proper reverse kiss cut. Thanks to Slim for helping me get the Hunter sig off of where the Finals patch is. Got that put a bit higher than normally would have to block a couple trouble spots that would not come out.

DSCN1508.jpg

DSCN1522.jpg

Holy s*** when did xcdude come back? I haven't been paying attention to this forum lately since I'm done buying jerseys for a while.

A huge pick up for me and an eBay jackpot as I would call it. 1988/89 Luc Robitaille away jersey.

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

Nice Luc!

doesn't look like it has a nameplate as you can see the stitching for the letters in the neck area. Easy fix though.