New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't look like it has a nameplate as you can see the stitching for the letters in the neck area. Easy fix though.

Yes no name plate and I already orderd one and once it gets here I'm going to slap that baby right on there.

... not the yellow one but still...

2604446640054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Go Krauts Go!!!

Does anybody know who the original customizer of these jerseys is? I think this is a WC 2012 jersey. I don't know if they wore those on other occasions.

I'm pretty sure Nike outsources those WC jerseys to a semi-in-house place to do everything up. Somebody posted the video of their warehouse not too long ago. It should be fairly simple though because most teams just use the Canucks font in their colors. The real hassle will be getting a Nike Swift nameplate. That thing is awesome by the way. I don't know how I missed it initially. That's a blank team jersey too because of the sponsor patches. Very cool.

Cool video. But it looks like they only do the sewing and the names already heatpressed to the nameplates. I'm guessing Nike did all the kits and just sent everything out for sewing.

Who has some Canucks lettering templates for me? Who has gamers and is able to scan them 1:1 size?

everyones been bringing the fire lately! nice variety, too.

Heres a 95-96 away Avs Size 52 (El Salvador model)

second starter avs ive got my hands on. Its one of the heaviest jerseys ive owned. Im looking to move this jersey as soon as tonight, so pm me if it interests you.

Starter_OG001.jpg

c7f7bbed.jpg

I love these Salmon Kings jerseys.

Jordan Krestanovich 2007/08 w/ A and ECHL 20th Anniversary patch. Look at the size of that nameplate!

2272533510107092053S600x600Q85.jpg2155317820107092053S600x600Q85.jpg

This next one was an impulse purchase. Will be going up for sale within the next couple of days along with a few other cast offs.

Mike Duco Game Issued 1.0 Size 58

2563586270107092053S600x600Q85.jpg2939922020107092053S600x600Q85.jpg

If anybody comes across a Salmon Kings red 2009 - 2011 Alternate Gamer please let me know. I've let a couple pass me by and am in the hunt for one.

HA!! That's great. The longest last name in history and there were TWO of them on the same team!

That thing sure is loaded with patches, huh? Front, back, arms, neck, hem. Everywhere! The Canadian flag on the neck is really sharp. I like that. The front crest has to be the goofiest-looking crest ever too. It's a fish wearing a crown! Awesome.

That's why ECHL jerseys are by far my favorites. Not afraid to have to wacky designs and they are patched to a silly extent.

Not to mention SP jerseys are far and away the most comfortable jerseys I have ever worn. I have several and love the fit and feel. I wish the AHL would go back to them.

Traded a 2010-11 Home Dorsett for this one. The first CBJ jersey I bought was a Boll replica and I've always wanted a gamer of his. I know he's more or less faded in the last couple years, but I still like the guy and his game. I hope he can have a healthy season to remind others why he was so popular before. This has several team repairs. Boll is easily one of the hardest on his jerseys of the current players.

2010-11 CBJ Jared Boll Home Set 1

7546694566_4f1ee32f7a.jpg

7546696282_735986346b.jpg

One neat thing about this jersey is that the neck is reinforced with a heavy, almost cowhide type material.

7546700674_e5e9278acd_z.jpg

7546703086_6977dbb042_z.jpg

everyones been bringing the fire lately! nice variety, too.

Heres a 95-96 away Avs Size 52 (El Salvador model)

second starter avs ive got my hands on. Its one of the heaviest jerseys ive owned. Im looking to move this jersey as soon as tonight, so pm me if it interests you.

Does the right sleeve have a small stain on it because I think this was once my jersey :)

Yes. SP ultrafil is glorious. It's like wearing soft chainmail. That stuff is indestructible.

I hated wearing those SP Barons' jerseys because I always felt like that material would combust in flames if it came near a spark. I despise that stuff. The material they used from 2001 on is absolute crap, IMO. The material they used in the 90's in the IHL era when they private labeled the Bauer jerseys was much better.

Guessing he's a fighter and that stuff is meant to stop the neck from tearing during a brawl?

Exactly. This is a modification that they do on all of his rather than a repair. So far as I know, anyway.

I actually went to school with one of the Krestanovich brothers. Pretty sure they have a younger sister too. I think the eldest, Jordan, played briefly for the Avs.

Thank you :)

I love these Salmon Kings jerseys.

Jordan Krestanovich 2007/08 w/ A and ECHL 20th Anniversary patch. Look at the size of that nameplate!

This next one was an impulse purchase. Will be going up for sale within the next couple of days along with a few other cast offs.

Mike Duco Game Issued 1.0 Size 58

If anybody comes across a Salmon Kings red 2009 - 2011 Alternate Gamer please let me know. I've let a couple pass me by and am in the hunt for one.

1stly, As a Victoria Native and die hard salmon kings fan, it is AWESOME to see them pop up here.

2ndly, those are absolutely SICK.

What's with the J.? How many Krestanovichs' could there possibly be on one team.

Nice jersey BTW.

It's funny, too, is that Derek and Jordan played the same season as Ash and Wes Goldie did, im surprised the whole team didnt have the first initial haha.