To round out the defensemen collection of my recent pickups,

Calvin de Haan TC 09-10 gamer

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet GI AS sweater Cowboys.. I'd role Stammer.. Malkin however scored some beauties in that game..

Killer Whale Christopheroslimcuterro!!

Kurt, you're a dirty girl.. that Isles is hideous! I think it looks to much like the Phoenix Suns Hockey Jersey..

I like the Fisherman though..

You're on crack, Walzy...and so's your profile pic.

Photomatch (front 6, white layer stitching): http://www.zimbio.co...ders/PSkpnJiE1m-

Photomatch to loose thread on 4 on left sleeve http://www.zimbio.co...ers/17j0w9pYoS7

I'm envious of how easy you guys have photomatching...I'm lucky if I can find a pic of a player simply wearing a similar jersey to one I have...

2320797310105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

isBluescirca19882aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

isBluescirca19882bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Courtesy of the greatest guy in the world. I now have a matching set because of his generosity:

DSC05819-vi.jpg

DSC05820-vi.jpg

Holy balls. These things are effing amazing!

Gordie!

88-89?

Yes, answered my own question.

The interwebs are a beautiful thing.

Beautiful jerseys Mike.

Finally, finally. A Preds Mustard gamer to add to the collection and from none other than the original Pred. Very excited to finally have one of these. A 2005-06 3rd Set 2. Man these things are ugly!

legwand-alt-b.jpg

legwand-alt-f.jpg

Got a couple back from EPS (finally).

Matthew Barnaby 2006/07 w/ All Star patch. This was a $50 strip job which in my opinion turned into a pretty sharp looking jersey. Truman screwed up the nameplate, EPS pulled through on getting the correct font and material.

2698483040107092053S600x600Q85.jpg2864126630107092053S600x600Q85.jpg

Ryan Callahan 2006/07 Rookie. As I know nothing about proper Rangers customization I was rattled when it came back without a nameplate. Fired a message to Akteon and he reassured me that it was accurate.

2105347110107092053S600x600Q85.jpg2899492390107092053S600x600Q85.jpg

Got a couple back from EPS (finally).

Matthew Barnaby 2006/07 w/ All Star patch. This was a $50 strip job which in my opinion turned into a pretty sharp looking jersey. Truman screwed up the nameplate, EPS pulled through on getting the correct font and material.

That's a sharp sweater. The EDGE transition really ruined the Stars' look.

Matt, you are my hero. You know that!

To round out the defensemen collection of my recent pickups,

Calvin de Haan TC 09-10 gamer

I just noticed that the "e" in de Haan looks like an inverted baby '9'.

Nice pair of jerseys. Love that style of Dallas jersey- I had EPS do mine up as well, and was very pleased with it. They've also done pretty much all of my Rangers, and I like how they always get the curve in the player name so perfect.

haha whoa is that the Stars you got from me with the crazy triple layer stitching? That is so awesome man, love to see the finished product. And thanks guys, I just love the Legwand. More Preds goodies coming soon!

2007 NHL All-Star Ovechkin. Not the greatest design, but hard to find.

AllStar2007_White_50_Edge_Ovechkin8_Front.jpgAllStar2007_White_50_Edge_Ovechkin8_Back.jpg

New York Rangers 1991-92 Turn Back the Clock.

NewYorkRangers_TBTC1991-92_48_Front.jpg

Hershey Bears Halloween 2004 Dennis Bonvie (retail). Semi-kiss cut numbers with iridescent white glitter twill. Jersey web design based on the SF Spiders jersey.

HersheyBears_Halloween2004_48_Bonvie27_Front.jpgHersheyBears_Halloween2004_48_Bonvie27_Back.jpg

HersheyBears_Halloween2004_48_Bonvie27_IridescentTwill.jpg

bonvie-moen10-31-04.jpg

haha whoa is that the Stars you got from me with the crazy triple layer stitching? That is so awesome man, love to see the finished product. And thanks guys, I just love the Legwand. More Preds goodies coming soon!

Haha that's the one man! Every number triple stitched and the longest, most tightly sewn on nameplate ever. I thought about quitting countless times.

Hershey Bears Halloween 2004 Dennis Bonvie (retail). Semi-kiss cut numbers with iridescent white glitter twill. Jersey web design based on the SF Spiders jersey.

That Bears Halloween pick up could be one of the coolest jerseys I've seen. How much did it go for at retail if you don't mind me asking? I need to get my hands on some Halloween specialty jerseys. I'm a Halloween junkie.

That Bears Halloween pick up could be one of the coolest jerseys I've seen. How much did it go for at retail if you don't mind me asking? I need to get my hands on some Halloween specialty jerseys. I'm a Halloween junkie.

I bought it for $115 shipping included (Buy-It-Now). My guess is the seller probably got it at the game for $250-$300.

The Halloween jersey actually was like $400 originally if you can believe it. You beat me to the buy it now by seconds haha! Nice jersey though and it was a steal for sure.

2007 NHL All-Star Ovechkin. Not the greatest design, but hard to find.

New York Rangers 1991-92 Turn Back the clock

Dude the Hershey Bears Halloween jersey is a killer, that thing looks amazing.