New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up this Edge 1.0 for a pretty good price. The stitching on it isn't great, since the seller uses MVP Sports in Oakland for customization. However, that won't matter since I'm going to strip it myself and send it to EPS for re-customization. The numbers don't appear to be glued down, so hopefully it will be an easy strip job.

IMG_0241.jpg

Edited by CalGoldenBear

Tough choice between Clark or Gilmour.

img0246hy.jpg

That Leafs TBTC is awesome! I have a Potvin just like it but want to turn it into either a Wendell or a Killer so we're in the same boat my friend..

Wonder what style Leaf they are going to sport next year for the Winter Classic..

You're both going

; mine just arrived and it's definitely gonna be a Killer :P

2502940620105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Walz, did you ever end up finding a pic of Broten wearing it? Regardless, YOU MUST POST PICS IMMEDIATELY!!!

That Leafs TBTC is awesome! I have a Potvin just like it but want to turn it into either a Wendell or a Killer so we're in the same boat my friend..

Wonder what style Leaf they are going to sport next year for the Winter Classic..

I'm leaning towards Clark cuz he was such a tough fighter while being a scorer.

As for the WC2013, depends if the Leafs will wear white or blue. If white, they should go with the 1934-1937 design. Think white jersey with lotsa blue stripes. Otherwise, they should reconsider the 1930-1934 design they used for the heritage jersey.

As for the WC2013, depends if the Leafs will wear white or blue. If white, they should go with the 1934-1937 design. Think white jersey with lotsa blue stripes. Otherwise, they should reconsider the 1930-1934 design they used for the heritage jersey.

I know this will not happen.....but this would be cool for the 2013 WC....

Arenas1.png

Or maybe the blue one below, since it was the only time the leaf uniform contained red (don't shoot me for suggesting the same style as the TBTC)

MapleLeafs12.png

Yes - you sold me the patch (thanks!) and nope - still looking...

Good luck, just dump luck that I found mine; went for a decent price ($130) cause it was missing the Cub arm patch, but was able to get a spot on re-make from my pal.

Being the road team I am sure they will wear white, especially since the Wings will want to wear red after wearing their whites at Wrigley, selling more jereseys is the name of the game.

My hope is the Hawks play the Capitals in 2014, and wear this.

http://www.stadiumclassics.com/prod/2118-Chicago-Blackhawks-1953-1954-Vintage-Reebok-Heritage-Sweater-Jersey.html

I hope they do not wear the TBTC Barber Poles if they get in cause I like being one of the few people that have them, and do not think they would since the Hawks would be the away team.

Just got this in today...

_DSC0103.jpg

_DSC0104.jpg

_DSC0105.jpg

I don't Know what to do with the signature, should I take it off or leave it as it is?

I was watching that Graves jersey... I'd replace the 9.

Good idea so it won't stain the jersey. i got the 3 jerseys for $80.

Most people panick a little when they hear the news, but I must admit I was quite happy when I found out I'd be having twins -

2296129710105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2891210620105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Thankfully they're not identical (white '85-87, red '87-89) so they probably won't have to compete with each other too much :P

Thanks again to HM for the hookups on the red one :thumbsup:

Most people panick a little when they hear the news, but I must admit I was quite happy when I found out I'd be having twins -

Thankfully they're not identical (white '85-87, red '87-89) so they probably won't have to compete with each other too much :P

I demand a paternity test. They look like mine.

SWEET!