New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

IMG_0129.jpg

Might Ducks alternate prototype authentic. Was it ever figured out why the switch between this version and what was eventually worn on the ice? Also has the interesting "puffy" crest for the duck mask.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you end up winning that caps Hunter jersey? I got that Flames from the same guy. Slightly slow on shipping, but the sweater is legit. Not sure about the sig though.

Vernon is on the list. I want to put a 75th or Stanley Cup anny patch on it.

Shhhhh!

Ya, I can't live this lie any longer. I won it. :thumbsup:. I think it was a great buy. I'm torn about the Signature already. I will try to get it off the "3" rather then having to strip it off. no idea if it's legit. If it is I will have to strip it off and sell it guam64 at an exorbitant price! :P

I thought Stevens but Dale Hunter is bad too and will stay on the jersey!

It doesn't need a name play does it? Currently it does not.

BTW : I just saw another Caps jersey go for like $300+ just now on ebay but I lost the link. A size 50. blank. Crazy!

The Caps always used nameplates.

WTB Dale Hunter Nameplate! :mellow:

Just got my Bobby Ryan Iowa Chops jersey back from Hockey Monkey (The same company that does the Ducks jerseys). $65 and 2 weeks.

Don't know whether it bothers you or not but the Chops actually used more conventional block type instead of the Ducks font for their letters.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&catLevel=1&catParentID=48911&scId=48911&oldParentID=4208

Shhhhh!

Ya, I can't live this lie any longer. I won it. :thumbsup:. I think it was a great buy. I'm torn about the Signature already. I will try to get it off the "3" rather then having to strip it off. no idea if it's legit. If it is I will have to strip it off and sell it guam64 at an exorbitant price! :P

I thought Stevens but Dale Hunter is bad too and will stay on the jersey!

It doesn't need a name play does it? Currently it does not.

BTW : I just saw another Caps jersey go for like $300+ just now on ebay but I lost the link. A size 50. blank. Crazy!

There isn't a nameplate on the MacInnis either. And I'm fairly positive he never wore the C for the Flames either.

My Coyote's Doan authentic arrived today, pictures will be up shortly!

Really like that western conference jersey, was an absolute steal!

Edited by zigzak789

A few new ones from a long time collector...

2005-06 CBJ Marc Methot - could have also been worn during 2006-07 preseason / late season callup

6810620867_dd04fc98d8.jpg

6810622575_f5b95f71d2.jpg

2002-03 CBJ Andrew Cassels

6810623473_0d382c369c.jpg

6810624451_19c88820a1.jpg

2006 CBJ Training Camp Derick Brassard

6810625283_e4bb724862.jpg

6810626313_cc8887ec1c.jpg

2009-10 CBJ Fedor Tyutin

6810627341_75d81e442b.jpg

6810628293_b18509d05a.jpg

Just picked this up locally this morning for cheap.

Authentic Nike Blank 2002 Red USA Olympic Jersey

IMG_6555.jpg

Most likely gonna be a Richter or Leetch.

P.S. Can we sticky this thread and unsticky the old one?

Just picked this up locally this morning for cheap.

Authentic Nike Blank 2002 Red USA Olympic Jersey

IMG_6555.jpg

Most likely gonna be a Richter or Leetch.

P.S. Can we sticky this thread and unsticky the old one?

Very nice. Too bad those filthy Canucks beat us in Amurrica.

My steal of a deal "Wentern" All Star Jersey showed up today...Even more beautiful in person :thumbsup:

2959730660105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

Men you got so lucky and it was an auction to, $20 WOW! enjoy it :thumbsup:

So I received my 85-86 Oilers Coffey Nike jersey today. I did jump the gun on this and I feel like I got ripped off. The jersey is made from scratch but I compared it to a gamer from that year and everything looked correct. The only thing missing is the inside Nike tag (Thank you HockeyMusic for pointing that out) but everything else is there. It is a size Large witch is the same size worn by coffey that year. Here is what I would like to know, how much would you have payed for this jersey?

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

Got these in from Frozenpond.com today. I have to say, these guys are great. I called them 3 weeks before the game and explained my situation (wanting the Flyers but not knowing who they'll be on), and they put aside a set of 52's for me so I could definitely get Giroux, and hopefully another Flyer. Sure enough when I called them after the game, they had them sitting on a shelf and I got to get them both. Shipping, it left that day and got here today. Also, to my surprise, they were wrapped in a bag and sent in a box, not a crappy bag (which always sets me off). Really couldn't be happier with these guys and I highly recommend them.

HPIM2880.jpg

shoulder patches on opposite sides? was it like that last year too?

Never noticed that before, but yep last year they where

gyi0063262516.jpg

Here's my Coyote's jersey, i managed to get it for £36 in the end so pretty good for my first authentic.

Would like to thank the people who helped in the 'is it good or not' thread helped me come to a decision and i am glad i went for it!

img0192y.jpg

img0194fk.jpg

img0195jh.jpg

img0193ee.jpg

Edited by zigzak789

Here is what I would like to know, how much would you have payed for this jersey?

I have a Nike Coffey if you want to compare, just send me a PM with your email and I can send you detailed pics. I'm also pretty sure I know who created your jersey, and if my assumptions are correct, he does some pretty great stuff. Although not an original, a few things to consider to price yours out -

1) we've already seen a few replicated Nike Oilers go for between $500-700...maybe because the bidders didn't know any better?

2) what would you expect to pay for an original, and how much did you pay for yours? (rhetorical)

3) if yours is done to spec, has the proper materials, quality craftsmanship, etc, etc, comparing the two price ranges, if you paid 2/3rds or less than what you would expect to pay for an original, I would say you did ok...after all, where else are you going to find one?

Nice haul on the Doan :thumbsup:

It's the numbers they use that make the Yotes jerseys so good. Shoot me if you will, but they look better than the Jets.

Got an email from sportchek advertising a buy one get one free sale on all clearance items. Popped in and found the last two of these they had. After it was all said and done they ended up costing $25 each after tax :D. These will be part of my Hall of Fame game project, one will be an 07 and one will be an 08.

2043600690105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2112131200105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I just did this exact thing. Printed off the coupon and bought 2 of the last 3 they had. Had to go to a couple different stores to find 'em. The last one was a 60, so no reason to jump on that one. $25 after tax is insane. I bought them for friends, since I already have one in this style.