New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can remember mharolde told me that the 95/96 sets 2's ware Air-Knits. I'll message him and find out he would know for sure.

Yes, he mentioned they were air-knit in his post earlier today. (Sorry about being a jerk) :)

Yes, he mentioned they were air-knit in his post earlier today. (Sorry about being a jerk) :)

I just saw it his post that he made and you're not a jerk :thumbsup:

I just got back my Phantoms from Ruberti's today, and it's done correctly, also thanks to Johnny! Appreciate the help, man!

Ah that Giroux is beautiful. I'm obivously biased but the Flyers road to me has to be up there in list of top jerseys in the NHL.

It's refreshing to see Flyers jerseys done up problem. Sadly there are far and few between

Ah that Giroux is beautiful. I'm obivously biased but the Flyers road to me has to be up there in list of top jerseys in the NHL.

It's refreshing to see Flyers jerseys done up problem. Sadly there are far and few between

This is my first Flyers authentic and I'm sold. Its even more amazing in person. Philly Express does great work.

yeah that Giroux looks nice. Im not really a Flyers fan at all but Im thinking of getting a 2.0 to make into a Timonen.

This is my first Flyers authentic and I'm sold. Its even more amazing in person. Philly Express does great work.

The jersey itself is a great one to own as well. The Flyers only wore that jersey for one season while they were still making authentics in Canada. Not the easiest one to find, that's for sure.

Then I also got this wonderful Kevin Todd 1995/96 Set 2 Air-Knit. I did find one image on Getty which the LA Kings played the Ducks on Nov 13 1995. What I want to know is if the Kings wore set 2 jersey in november or did they start wearing them in the beginning of 96. I did my research but came up empty so I was hoping one of the old schoolers on here maybe can help me out.

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

Alos from what I remember SUNGOD661 (sorry I don't know your name) mentioning that he has Kevind Todd's and Gary Shuchuks Burgur King jerseys. What a small world :thumbsup:

Yup i used to own the Todd and i still own the shuchuck part of my fab 15 that decided to keep. Those are great pick ups you got there enjoy!!

Did you mean to link to a different jersey or are you actually suggesting stripping a game used Jagr to turn into a Timonen? Maybe I just misunderstood.

I guess you really don't understand him. :D

Well, it took a day of re-routing since it intially ended up in New Hampshire for some reason, but it's finally here!

erscirca19962aStarterauthentic-vi.jpg

erscirca19962bStarterauthentic-vi.jpg

1996-97 Alex Kovalev home white Starter jersey. My very-first Rangers Starter game jersey. Yay!

Alex wore this jersey until he suffered a season-ending ACL tear in January of 1997 against Tampa Bay. The pictures don't show it but it's pretty beat up. There's a bunch of repairs, both shoulder blade seams are blown out and the arms and littered with stick marks. VERY nice indeed.

Thanks for making my mind up, I wasnt sure whether to get the home or away Giroux but now I know, its the white all the way!

Yup i used to own the Todd and i still own the shuchuck part of my fab 15 that decided to keep. Those are great pick ups you got there enjoy!!

Man I and wanted to bug you about one of them, oh well the hunt continues for a BK gamer that I can offered. I recently saw the sales list for the 96 Kings summer sale and when I saw the prices to the BK jerseys I almost had a heart attack.

Nice and congrats on the first of that style Mike.

Well, I have been working on this one for a while but it was well worth the wait. One of my grails for sure...

1999-2000 Eric Lindros gamer size 58 w/ MeiGray LOA and plenty of decent wear. Thanks to Mike at Iceviolence.com for working the deal with me.

2778260160105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2439291090105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Very nice wear starting with some great burns on the left sleeve and sleeve numbers, a few scattered stickmarks and unrepaired hole. You can't see in the pictures, but one of the #8's on the right sleeve is actually burned and the twill is melted. This is the only gamer I have with that sort of wear. The right sleeve has some nice lighter burns and shows some red board paint just below sleeve numbers. There is a nice size burn just above the "C" in orange piping about two or so inches long. Back of jersey shows very nice stickmarks on numbers with nice even wear. Jersey is signed by Eric and the Flyers equipment manager Jim Evers behind the crest in silver sharpie.

Holy cow, that Lindros is pretty awesome- congrats!!

Holy balls!! I've been blown out of the water by Eric Lindros! That's fantastic Rob. It's just too bad it had to be the black one because you can barely see the wear. I know what you mean about the burnt twill too. I have a few like that as well. It's pretty wild looking. Friction is a remarkable thing!

Well, it took a day of re-routing since it intially ended up in New Hampshire for some reason

Are you at all surprised by anything USPS does anymore?

The Kovalev and Lindros gamers are amazing. As much as I hate Philly I love those black jerseys, and the 2000 patch makes it that much better.

Friction is a remarkable thing!

That's what she said :thumbsup:

Dude that is sexy congrats!

You guys are all killing it with the gamers. I hope to get my first one during the next MeiGray sale.

Watch out for me at the next MeiGray Expo. I'll be employed and ready to spend. I will most definitely be leaving with more than I arrived with this year.