New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Well, it's no gamer, but sticking with the Flyers theme, thanks to F-Liars for this arrival -

2270916020105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2365252060105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I love the Flyers air-knits over any other team's since the bottom of the sleeves have double material. Just gives it that extra weight and feeling of quality.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be a flyers day! This arrived yesterday, customization is a bit off. Will be putting the 97 SC patch on when it arrives from Hockeymusic. Not a patch on the Lindros gamer!

dscf4770.jpg

dscf4772.jpg

Watch out for me at the next MeiGray Expo. I'll be employed and ready to spend. I will most definitely be leaving with more than I arrived with this year.

Hahaha. I may make the trip down this year, not that I can afford to buy anything since I have a wedding to go to in June, but I might drive down just to meet some of the guys from here and drool over gamers and all the rare crap I'll never be able to afford.

Nice and congrats on the first of that style Mike.

Well, I have been working on this one for a while but it was well worth the wait. One of my grails for sure...

1999-2000 Eric Lindros gamer size 58 w/ MeiGray LOA and plenty of decent wear. Thanks to Mike at Iceviolence.com for working the deal with me.

2778260160105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2439291090105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Very nice wear starting with some great burns on the left sleeve and sleeve numbers, a few scattered stickmarks and unrepaired hole. You can't see in the pictures, but one of the #8's on the right sleeve is actually burned and the twill is melted. This is the only gamer I have with that sort of wear. The right sleeve has some nice lighter burns and shows some red board paint just below sleeve numbers. There is a nice size burn just above the "C" in orange piping about two or so inches long. Back of jersey shows very nice stickmarks on numbers with nice even wear. Jersey is signed by Eric and the Flyers equipment manager Jim Evers behind the crest in silver sharpie.

Yes amazing isn't it......if you ever get rid of it you know who to talk to.....and yeah I quoted the pics just so I'll see this again as I browse through the thread.....

Nice Lindros'!!

Did the NHL 75th patch on that Hextall really go on the shoulder like that?

Been a very long time coming, but EPS did a great job. Authentic CCM ultrafil, 92-93 Hawks home Michel Goulet jersey.

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

Slim that Hexy be sexy!

Nice Giroux s3x

Selanne you must wear that lucky Giroux every game.

Thanks all for the comments fellas.

And Mike....hopefully I am not out-muscled by another lady this year at the MeiGray sale for the jersey I want. Lookout Beeeotch! I workout. :)

That Lindros is sexy as hell, good work man, you weren't kidding about having a gem hahaha. Love how the Fly guys are dominating this thread (No, not Mike Green, Guam).

Just in from EPS.

2252339150107086287S425x425Q85.jpg

The Duchene is going on a team issued 2.0.

The Kessel is going on this year's all star game. (more pictures in the all star game thread).

Wanted some two cents on the Rinne. Most of us know that the Preds use some cheap sublimated numbers. I tried to get EPS to do that, but they said it was too big of a project, so I told them to do a traditional kit. Since it's going on a Team Issued 2.0 goalie cut, should I contact Cutting Edge Sports, or just be happy with what was done for me, and sell the Rinne?

I picked this off on eBay last weekend:

Canadienscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

This thing was a mess when it showed up. No nameplate and the number 95 on it. I took the numbers off, which were practically embroidered on, and Goof-Off'd the crap out of it. I still have some work to do on it but I put the 75th patch on and am in much better shape since the number 33 will fit almost perfectly over the stainage I can't get out. The red jersey is obviously the standout one but I really do love the whites. You can almost hear the Forum crowd singing.

Loving all the Flyers jerseys.

On a more pathetic note, Dan Hamhuis Edge 2.0 size 56.

Looks great!.. unlike the recent performance of the Canucks... dry.gif

Posted this earlier in the thread but the crappy cell phone pics don't do it justice.:

man you guys are killing it with the Giroux gamers now I want one too. By the way nice photo match.

Loving all the Flyers jerseys.

On a more pathetic note, Dan Hamhuis Edge 2.0 size 56.

Slim's edit -

Holy bad wording, Batman! Let's not use profanity!

This thread needed more Canuck Content

Sometimes I see what you guys pick up and feel very inadequate. :(

Great additions all around.