New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Ohhhhh okay. I thought it was felt. Believe me; I wasn't knocking it. I was just curious. It looks dynamite too. The goofy blocky C is a cool touch too.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wanted top dollar plus the shipping but I had to do it. I only had to sell a few jerseys to pay for it so why not.

I might keep another 56 blank or a 54. not sure yet.

How much was it exactly? I need to get me one too.

Thanks to Aaron for hooking me up.

1st year Long Beach Ice Dogs, 1996 - 1997.

Brother of current Caps Roman.

lbhamrlikf.jpg

lbhamrlikb.jpg

This next one makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Just like the kit on this....

NWT'S Jarome Iginla Edge 2.0 Flames H.C. Size 54 Complete with fuzzy twill, straight from the Fans Attic in the saddle dome! GRAIL CITY!

The Flames shut out the Habs 4-0 in the 1st ever H.C.. Jarome got an Assist.

Wow! What can I say. It has FUZZY CUSTOM KIT!! How cool is that. I have a crappy Camera and tried to convey this in the photos. Hope you can see it and like it!

We are sure to see more them. Specifically one. Right Griff?!? :)

Comparison Photo's -

http://nhl-red-light.si.com/2011/02/21/heritage-classic-shows-outdoor-demand-high/

http://raincityhockey.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/calgary-flames-2011-2012-season-preview/

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/VaE3vhIOGzq/NHL+Heritage+Classic+Montreal+Canadiens+v/1htgsvbTxcb/Jarome+Iginla

Really like that jersey, very unique!

Couple of the other new ones I spoke of... have a few more to trickle in before my hold on buying really kicks in:

1993 Campbell Conference jersey (will eventually be a Roenick):

IMG_1425.jpg

2004 Western All Star Pronger:

IMG_1423.jpg

I know there's still a few things wrong with the Pronger, but this is the 3rd time I've had to send it in to be fixed. I'm sure at this point they wouldn't even fix any of the remaining issues. Lesson learned... only going to Philly Express for Flyers jerseys and nothing else from now on. It's close enough, and most people probably wouldn't even pick out the problems, so it's good enough for me.

Why are the back numbers so huge or is the jersey just small?

Why are the back numbers so huge or is the jersey just small?

Nope, that's an XL. They just used really big numbers. Oh... the story with this jersey...

Sent it in, they did the job, but used the wrong type of layering (when compared with my 2004 Roenick, which they also did), and the font of the #2 was wrong.

I sent it back, they fixed the layering, and all of the #2's, but in removing both back numbers to change the layering, they used a much larger font (the current font you see... perhaps to cover up any proof of the numbers having been stripped), but also for some reason changed the font of the #4, but only on the back. So then the #4 didn't match the sleeves, which was correct.

Sent it back a third time, and they finally fixed the font of the #4 to be right (even though the center shouldn't be cut out, and neither should the space above the serifs).

It also has a twill nameplate, instead of jersey material, but at this point, like I said, it's good enough for me. I wanted to have a pair of jerseys from 2004, of two of my favorite players, and I have that now. Most people won't notice anything that I just said and will just think it's a great jersey, which it is.

Nope, that's an XL. They just used really big numbers. Oh... the story with this jersey...

Sent it in, they did the job, but used the wrong type of layering (when compared with my 2004 Roenick, which they also did), and the font of the #2 was wrong.

I sent it back, they fixed the layering, and all of the #2's, but in removing both back numbers to change the layering, they used a much larger font (the current font you see... perhaps to cover up any proof of the numbers having been stripped), but also for some reason changed the font of the #4, but only on the back. So then the #4 didn't match the sleeves, which was correct.

Sent it back a third time, and they finally fixed the font of the #4 to be right (even though the center shouldn't be cut out, and neither should the space above the serifs).

It also has a twill nameplate, instead of jersey material, but at this point, like I said, it's good enough for me. I wanted to have a pair of jerseys from 2004, of two of my favorite players, and I have that now. Most people won't notice anything that I just said and will just think it's a great jersey, which it is.

Save your cash. Buy authentic and then customize them.

Total waste of cash to customize replica's IMO but its your cash.

Then if they screw up it will be worth more of your time then fussing over a replica.

Thanks to Aaron for hooking me up.

1st year Long Beach Ice Dogs, 1996 - 1997.

Brother of current Caps Roman.

Love those Ice Dogs' jerseys. Very unique design. I got a game worn LA pre-season home jersey from HJimm a while back, and it is one of my all-time favorites.

Save your cash. Buy authentic and then customize them.

Total waste of cash to customize replica's IMO but its your cash.

Then if they screw up it will be worth more of your time then fussing over a replica.

Never gonna get into that. Authentics are way too expensive for me to collect.

I frankly think replicas fit way better anyway. I have over 30 of them, and I'm not about to spend twice as much to get those jerseys as authentics.

Just like its your opinion that its a waste of cash to get replicas, I think its a bigger waste of cash to get authentics. But to each their own.

And if this jersey was an authentic, I'd probably be stressing over all of the screw ups way more, and worried about them ruining a $300 jersey. Its not like it wasn't worth my time to have them still fix the screw-ups. It being a replica doesn't mean its ok for a business to screw up the product they promise to deliver.

Just saying. Like we've both said, to each their own, but I don't really want to get judged for buying replicas. We all have our opinions, but it kinda stings when you inadvertently just s*** all over my entire collection by saying its a waste of money. That's not really cool.

DSCF4527.jpg

Seems like I got about the same nameplate on mine. It has little holes that don't quite come up well with a picture and it's also really soft. Yours looks really nice.

DSC01391.jpg

Just got back my goalie cut Stars 2.0. Looking at it compared to an actual on-ice, the only thing I can see that's wrong is that the black layer of twill in the H is supposed to be solid. I'm glad he used edge material for the nameplate. So far really happy with this guy. Going to get a Quick next, 'specially since I know he has white edge material available. Assuming that's what it's supposed to be on the slightly older white Kings.

DSC01377.jpg

DSC01379-1.jpg

Haven't had any new Pavel's in awhile, this one is probably towards the top of my favourites list. Just a cool looking jersey and lots of patches. Bummed that it doesn't have the Walt & Polla's Colombian coffee sponsor patch on the back, but from all the ones i've seen im pretty sure they were removed after the tournament.

1994 Stars of Russia

2182118740105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2272054620105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Just got back my goalie cut Stars 2.0. Looking at it compared to an actual on-ice, the only thing I can see that's wrong is that the black layer of twill in the H is supposed to be solid. I'm glad he used edge material for the nameplate. So far really happy with this guy. Going to get a Quick next, 'specially since I know he has white edge material available. Assuming that's what it's supposed to be on the slightly older white Kings.

Nice Lehtonen!! I gotta get one done up and will get it autographed hopefully sometime next season.

Apologies in advance for a slightly lengthy post; some of these have been back-logged for a bit.

I wanted to get these up before the game tonight for some possible good luck for the Pens. (They need all they can get at this point. :( )

This one has been sitting around the longest:

IMG_8563.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

Followed by this:

IMG_8567.jpg

This beauty just came a few days ago (I like this jersey type so much more now that I see an authentic in person):

2011WCAuthentic-Blank_Front.jpg

Then, drum roll please, the two biggest prizes that I've found in the past two weeks. SO pumped!...

White Gold Toe jersey which I removed the "Three Patch" setup from:

1988AwayAuthentic-Lemieux_Front-1.jpg

1988AwayAuthentic-Lemieux_Rear-1.jpg

I need to iron out the impressions from the patches still. I'm trying to get an answer back from Jersey Express to see if they can send me an ultrafil, shoulder-to-shoulder name plate to replace whatever is on it currently.

Black Gold Toe jersey that I bought from Joe Tomon - my first game-worn jersey. I didn't care about the player that was on it, I just wanted the jersey itself:

1988HomeGame-Worn-Aitken_Front.jpg

1988HomeGame-Worn-Aitken_Rear.jpg

Blood spot from what I assume is the only career fight that this dude recorded in his whopping 10 game career with the Pens :lol:

1988HomeGame-Worn-Aitken_TailTag.jpg

what size is that White 90's lemieux?

and what do you want for it! :)

NWT'S Jarome Iginla Edge 2.0 Flames H.C. Size 54 Complete with fuzzy twill, straight from the Fans Attic in the saddle dome! GRAIL CITY!

The Flames shut out the Habs 4-0 in the 1st ever H.C.. Jarome got an Assist.

Wow! What can I say. It has FUZZY CUSTOM KIT!! How cool is that. I have a crappy Camera and tried to convey this in the photos. Hope you can see it and like it!

We are sure to see more them. Specifically one. Right Griff?!? :)

Awesome jersey. Did Fans Attic do the numbering for the gamers too?

Looks great Thelonious!

Can't wait to get mine this week.

We sent the jerseys to the FanAttic who then send them away to the same customizer who did the Flames Heritage Classic jersey's.

So they should be identical.

It wasn't on the cheap side of customization jobs, but it looks great from here!

what size is that White 90's lemieux?

and what do you want for it! :)

You do mean the first one I listed, the pigeon jersey, yes? It's a size 48. I'd have to think really long and hard about selling simply because I find it so difficult to locate good quality jerseys, at a good price, in the 44-48 range. Hah!

I traded away a size 46 Starter Pens "Jammies" jersey to a guy since he needed a small size to frame and I've not been able to find a replacement since. :(

95/96 Away Set 1 Darryl Sydor Now i know he wore number 25 during his stay with the Kings so my guess is this one was used only for a few games. Now the jersey has bored burns and rips but no major wear.

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

1995 Home Set 1 Randy Burridge with great wear. He was traded to the LA Kings on February 10, 1995 and only played 39 game and then he headed to Buffalo. After he left Yanic Perreault would take his number.

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

Here is my second John Druce, 1995 Set 1 with 5 team repairs awesome jersey.

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1719.JPG