New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

My first video match:

95/96 Shane Churla Home Set 2 SIZE 58 Goalie Cut. He only played 11 games with the Kings and I think the last game he played he got to wear the "A". The reason I suspect this is because the "A" was not stitched on to the jersey but was put on with double tape. Later Churla got traded to NY Rangers by Los Angeles with Marty McSorley and Jari Kurri for Ray Ferraro, Ian Laperriere, Mattias Norstrom, Nathan LaFayette.

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

And here is the Video match to Churla's jersey getting torn up. If you can see on the pictures above the jersey is ripped were the neckline meets and the inside stitching is all thorn up. You can also see Churla wearing the "A' in this video during the faces off, he's on the tope right. Also towards the end of the video when Churla skates of to the locker room you can see his back were the jersey is ripped

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got around to opening this. Picked it up because I thought it was kinda cool, and it was relatively cheap. Came with a full page sized laminated COA.

2012 CT Hockey Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony Worn Ken Gernander Hartford Wolfpack Jersey made by Custom Crafted

IMG_6625.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_6628.jpg

My first BK jersey arrived today and it made my day after the loss to Vancouver. So I found this one on eBay and the seller claims that when she purchased the jersey from the GWF Pro Shop it already had the double CCM and the Kings patch on the hem. They look identical but I can't figure out if CCM/Maska ever made double CCM for Gretzky customization. I know that the Starter replicas have them but never seen a CCM. If its real or not it will still look cool with Gretzky on it.

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

My first steal off eBay is this awesome 97/98 team issue Philippe Boucher made in the US

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120896758131?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1159

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

There's that same UGWA label again!

There's that same UGWA label again!

Now I'm staring to believe that the Kings never sold El Salvador made Starter jerseys for 97/98 they were all UGWA made in the US.

Picked this up on eBay for only $40:

IMG_1438.jpg

The whole reason I bought it was just to get the USA Flag patch off. I stripped it, and plan on using it on either a 2002 or 2003 All Star jersey. It came off fine, but I may have used too much Goof Off on the back... I think the blue ran a bit into the Stars. Granted I just washed it, and its still just a little damp, but here's a comparison shot with my other patch:

IMG_1448.jpg

It really doesn't look that bad in person, and really only when compared next to the one that is so clean. I'll probably use the dirty-ish one on the 2002 North America jersey (since its blue). I figure the 2003 one, being white, the stars would look really dirty. I'll use the clean patch on that one so the stars "pop."

Unless anyone has any ideas on how to fix this... I don't think so though.

I've seen that tag on other Starter jerseys before. I think they were put inside certain jerseys that came out of Berlin, WI; which was the location that supplied the Starter on-ice jerseys. I'm going to assume that the size tag doesn't say anything except the 54-R part, right? It could mean that the jersey itself was worn or, at the very least, meant for wear by the team.

I've seen that tag on other Starter jerseys before. I think they were put inside certain jerseys that came out of Berlin, WI; which was the location that supplied the Starter on-ice jerseys. I'm going to assume that the size tag doesn't say anything except the 54-R part, right? It could mean that the jersey itself was worn or, at the very least, meant for wear by the team.

Within a year I found two 97/98 Kings Starter jersey one was a 52-R and this one a 54-R and both of them have that tag in them and they both have different serial numbers. Also as you said the size tag only shows 54-R and nothing else. The retail Starters that I've owned always had Made in El Salvador on the size tag. As for this Boucher jersey I don't think it's a gamer because its missing the set tag and the jersey has no pilling inside of it, it might just have been a game ready jersey.

holly cow batman !!! ic0dex you are on a roll!!!!

Now you jut need a game worn burger king!!! maybe ill sell you mine lol

Man I wish I can get my hands on one. I'm actuly working with a collector now. He has a real team issue blank BK jersey. Hopefully I can work something out with him and add that to my Kings Closet as I call it. But if you ever decide to move your BK please let me know :)

Nice pickups. That Selanne really got my attention.

Team-issued Starter Avalanche. Will need some nameplate material.

avalanche_teamissued_front.jpgavalanche_teamissued_necktags.jpg

A couple of early '90s Blues road. One has red and yellow vinyl layers on the crest (up to '92, I think). The other has yellow vinyl on red twill ('92-94).

blues_twins.jpg

blues_redvinyl.jpgblues_redtwill.jpg

I love them Blues nice pick up.

You don't see the white that often for some reason. That's actually my second one, but I wanted a patch on it lol...almost added the A he wore in game 4.

I remember that 2nd Pronger suspension like it was yesterday. Haha. I love the Stanley Cup patch.

A couple of early '90s Blues road. One has red and yellow vinyl layers on the crest (up to '92, I think). The other has yellow vinyl on red twill ('92-94).

blues_redvinyl.jpgblues_redtwill.jpg

Love seeing stuff like this. Also like seeing the top one, and how both the red and yellow layers have a little slit in them - looks like my lazy workmanship :P

Very cool!

Team-issued Starter Avalanche.

avalanche_teamissued_necktags.jpg

That's an interesting size tag on the Starter. To what do the numbers 8 and 21 refer?

Got this in the mail today

Authentic Nike 1998 White USA Olympic Jersey

Probably my favorite Nike USA jersey and in my opinion the poster-child for why authentics are better than replicas. Nice pickup!

Thanks! It's not my favorite USA jersey. I actually love the crest from the 2002 jerseys more than the circle crest jerseys, but any USA jersey is great in my book. I really want to get a set of the 1996 WCOH jerseys though. As for this one, it will most likely become a Leetch, and then I'll have to find a blue one which will probably become a Richter. I'm thrilled with this one though, as it's brand new, with tags, and not a single spec of dirt on it. I think I got a pretty good deal on it too. I just need a nameplate for it.

This arrived in my mailbox a few minutes ago thanks to Thelonious Sphere Monk. A size 56 Edge 2.0. I've wanted one since watching the game. I for one think these jerseys are beautiful. Now I'll have to watch the game again to descide who to put on it.

2943826020107003020S600x600Q85.jpg