New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see who beat me for that 52 USA :( Phooey.

As for the Flames Heritage, am I the only one who thinks it is absolutely butt ugly?

As for the Flames Heritage, am I the only one who thinks it is absolutely butt ugly?

Nope you're not alone.

I see who beat me for that 52 USA :( Phooey.

Haha really? It was up for a few weeks I think, because I had sent the guy a message weeks ago asking about it for a certain price, and he ignored me. I tried again a few days ago, for a few more bucks, and he said yes.

Guys! Come on now. Butt Ugly is GREAT when it comes to hockey jerseys!

Do I have to bring up the BK or Wild wing or Fishsticks?

Guys! Come on now. Butt Ugly is GREAT when it comes to hockey jerseys!

Do I have to bring up the BK or Wild wing or Fishsticks?

nCj74ea92c0644257.png

I'd take the Kings BK jersey over the Calgary McJersey anyday.

I agree with you CJ Matthews on the USA jerseys. The 2002 Team USA jerseys are among my favorites. Good pickup on the 1998 jersey. In most cases, the 1998 USA jerseys that show up on eBay are the retail jerseys, without the fight strap, similar to the retail 1996 WCOH USA jerseys. I was lucky to find a 1998 Team USA jersey a few months back, with fight strap, and with Modano's name and number already customized on it.

Picked this one up earlier this week. Just waiting for it to arrive.

2229582600105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

2603414260105373779S500x500Q85.jpg

Sweet Modano!

I picked up a couple today in the mail.

2008 Team Australia - not sure if it is game issued or what. Trying to do some research on it. Either way, it is a beautiful jersey. Certainly one of the nicest and rarest in my collection.

P1011668-vi.jpg

P1011669-vi.jpg

2010 WHC game issue #58. Picked this up in a trade. Not sure what I want to do with it. If I get it stripped, I will get Niederreiter. I might just trade it away as well. I don't know, but I like it better than the jersey I traded it for.

P1011666-vi.jpg

P1011667-vi.jpg

Wow dude that Modano a beauty, nice pick up.

Probably my favorite Nike USA jersey and in my opinion the poster-child for why authentics are better than replicas. Nice pickup!

They are very nice, too bad the team got drunk and ruined hotel rooms instead winning a game.

I agree with you CJ Matthews on the USA jerseys. The 2002 Team USA jerseys are among my favorites. Good pickup on the 1998 jersey. In most cases, the 1998 USA jerseys that show up on eBay are the retail jerseys, without the fight strap, similar to the retail 1996 WCOH USA jerseys. I was lucky to find a 1998 Team USA jersey a few months back, with fight strap, and with Modano's name and number already customized on it.

Yeah, they're hard to find. I had found one in a 48 a few months ago and when I got it in it had a hole next to the crest so I sent it back. There's a 48 with a fight strap already customized to Hull I think on E-Bay right now.

Good to hear you were able to send that first jersey back.

I think that Hull USA jersey has been up before on eBay.

Wow dude that Modano a buthy, nice pick up.

Thanks. Been wanting to get a #39 Team Choice Modano jersey for some time.

Yeah, it cost me a few bucks because the guy didn't want to refund my shipping, but it wasn't the worst thing in the world. In the end, I ended up with this jersey, which is a better size, and in much better condition.

Picked this one up earlier this week. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Do you know how many games Modano wore #39 for? I was there for his North Stars debut in an exhibition game against Dynamo Riga at the Met Center. Their goaltender was Arturs Irbe, who the North Stars later drafted.

That's pretty interesting that the customizer didn't stitch the outer thread into the bottom portion of the 9 but rather just followed the contour of the yellow. I've seen his #9 North Stars ones before and I know I've seen some that had that stitch put through to complete the whole thing. I love quirky crap like that.

Yes, that's right. January 7, 1989 vs. Dynamo Riga. The only game he wore #39 for the North Stars.

I found the information on gameworn.net, prior to buying the jersey

Do you know how many games Modano wore #39 for? I was there for his North Stars debut in an exhibition game against Dynamo Riga at the Met Center. Their goaltender was Arturs Irbe, who the North Stars later drafted.

Wow, that's amazing that you were there for his North Stars debut in 1989. I had no idea that Irbe was playing in net for Dynamo Riga that night. Very cool.

In most cases, the 1998 USA jerseys that show up on eBay are the retail jerseys, without the fight strap, similar to the retail 1996 WCOH USA jerseys.

In the case of 98 USA Nike jerseys, there's a big difference between the on-ice authentics and the replicas and middle-tier pre-customized replicas. Only the on-ice authentics had the mesh underarm gussets and the dazzle material on the hem, shoulder yoke, and wrists.

That's an interesting size tag on the Starter. To what do the numbers 8 and 21 refer?

The 8 probably refers to the diameter in inches of the sleeve ends and 21 probably refers to the sleeve length in inches from sleeve end to the shoulder seam. I'll probably get it done with Forsberg at some point since he was one of the players that wore 56R-8-21.

Thank you. That makes sense, I guess. I've just never seen a tag like that on any Starter before!

A few new pickups

Rob Shearer game used pre season the CHS patch was put on in case he was called up due to an injury for the playoffs

Easton-20120421-00372.jpg

Easton-20120421-00373.jpg

Easton-20120421-00374.jpg

Peter Forsberg 2000 All Star jersey still has the tags

Easton-20120421-00378.jpg

Easton-20120421-00379.jpg