New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's right. January 7, 1989 vs. Dynamo Riga. The only game he wore #39 for the North Stars.

I found the information on gameworn.net, prior to buying the jersey

Wow, that's amazing that you were there for his North Stars debut in 1989. I had no idea that Irbe was playing in net for Dynamo Riga that night. Very cool.

A day or two later I saw Modano again when they took him to a University of Minnesota hockey game. They called him up from juniors for the Dynamo Riga exhibition and sent him back right afterwards if I recall correctly.

Yes, i think he was sent back to the Prince Albert Raiders shortly after the Dynamo Riga game.

I read that he did play again for the North Stars that season (1988-1989) in one playoff game, vs. St. Louis on April 4, 1989.

Yes, i think he was sent back to the Prince Albert Raiders shortly after the Dynamo Riga game.

I read that he did play again for the North Stars that season (1988-1989) in one playoff game, vs. St. Louis on April 4, 1989.

2 games

2413381980105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

What is this thread, Mike Modano: The Untold/Poorly Told story?

I love the Gretzky bro, IMO all AS jerseys from the erly 80's to 93 we're the most sexiest AS jerseys ever made.

Authentic Starter Blank 1996-1997 New York Rangers Away Jersey. A little upset that the back of the jersey is a little damaged, but I haven't seen one of these pop up in the year+ I've been looking, so it will do for now and I'll have to keep searching for one in better condition. I had to have it though, it matches the carpet lol.

IMG_6632.jpg

The 96/97 ones are with the Starter logo and the word mark right? I've seen someone also sell a white one in a 48-R on eBay and I think he's a member here as well.

Yeah, thats the one. The white ones though were the same style for a 3 year period, whereas the blue ones during those 3 years had laces on the front for the two years after this one, which makes this one pretty hard to find.

Probably one of the few times I'll be posting a new arrival from the NHL, but here it is!

2010-2011 Minnesota Wild James Sheppard Game Issued Edge 2.0:

042212132433.jpg042212132505.jpg

20120422132217271.jpg20120422132336942.jpg

20120422132233404.jpg

My first authentic from the NHL and I'm very satisfied with it! It's a little big size wise but that's fine with me. I'm probably going to get it stripped and re-customized and will post in the appropriate thread for suggestions. Enjoy!

My first authentic from the NHL and I'm very satisfied with it! It's a little big size wise but that's fine with me. I'm probably going to get it stripped and re-customized and will post in the appropriate thread for suggestions. Enjoy!

Can I buy what you strip off the jersey? It should come off clean.

Sorry about reposting the pictures.

You can edit the post :thumbsup:

And grats CJ and nordiques-fan, love the Starter mesh.

Can I buy what you strip off the jersey? It should come off clean.

I've never stripped anything off a jersey myself before. Do I just need a seam ripper for it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but Edge 2.0s have air-knit plates right?

No kidding, especially when there are blank 2.0s floating around.

Yeah , their are 2 wild away edge 2.0 's on eBay as we speak

If those were listed yesterday morning I would have gotten one of those instead! Just my luck!

2 new Habs jerseys for my collection:)

Swissness at Montreal:D

2010/11 Yannick Weber home set 3 and 2011/12 Rafael Diaz away set 2

209.jpg

212.jpg

215.jpg

220.jpg

cheers

manu