New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

You should try to get a Roman Josi... he is going to be one of the best Swiss players in a very short time.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try to get a Roman Josi... he is going to be one of the best Swiss players in a very short time.

i have the request set for his Final jersey at Meigray;)

If the preds are going into the finals:D

Very cool! People have no idea who this guy is but I can already see he is going to be a top 2 d-man in this league, quite possibly as early as next year for Nashville.

Who did the Lundqvist, how much was the customization, and is it felt?

EPS did it. It cost $65, and yeah it is felt.

Edited by NYR130

Dang you crazy kids and your fancy authentic Rangers Winter Classic jerseys! emot-argh.gif

Bah, I'm just jealous I wasn't able to get one. Nice pickup, grats.

great authentics and gamers everyone!

sup pickups from the past couple months

2008 Reebok Edge 1.0 Size 46 Selanne Monkey Sports custom job

jerseys007.jpg

jerseys008.jpg

jerseys010.jpg

2007 Reebok 6100 Size 48 Air-Knit Selanne

jerseys016.jpg

jerseys013.jpg

I found this black air-knit at a thrift and cut it myself. pretty cool to see the outcome

jerseys014.jpg

2009 Reebok Edge 1.0 Ryan Rookie Number Jersey Size 54. The customization is a little off, but im ok with it and i cant wait to wear it to games next year. Thanks again Seifer!

jerseys051.jpg

jerseys054.jpg

I got this at a thrift store. I haven't been able to match this blue up to any Blues jersey i have, or any other blue jersey i own. My first guess would be rangers blue, but im really not sure. The most help will get a piece for free, just pay shipping.

jerseys025.jpg

jerseys027.jpg

Nice Ducks pickups! I would love to get a Selanne jersey one day, but don't think it will happen soon. That is might be a ranger color. Could also work for an Isles jersey (maybe)! If it is a dark royal (can't tell on the computer), it would be an Isles royal, if it is a lighter royal, it would be the rangers. I would definitely be interested in a piece or two if you cut it up! (Going to cover up the Vector on an Isles 2.0) :)

I would definitely be interested in a piece or two if you cut it up! (Going to cover up the Vector on an Isles 2.0)

Weren't teams using twill to cover up the vectors?

Nice Ducks Jerseys. I really like how Hockey Monkey does their work on Ducks Edge jerseys.

Weren't teams using twill to cover up the vectors?

No silly goose. They use airknit to cover. The physical wordmark patch is twill. They sew the twill wordmark onto (airknit) material and then sew the airknit to the jersey.

They only use airknit because the shoulder on 2.0's are airknit, if we have a 1.0, I imagine it'd require Edge material.

When I was at Bobcats one of the workers told me that he had pre made Reebok word marks for some of the gamers. He offered to cover up the Reebok logo on one of my EDGE 1.0 Kings jerseys to make it look like a 2.0. I'll see if I can pick some up next time I go back there but it will probeblly be when I go to pick my jerseys up within a month. (Can't wait)

Pretty excited about this one! 2011-12 Justin Williams Vintage set, used in the 3 "Legends Night" games this season honoring former Kings greats. I've wanted one of these for a long time now, and while I would have been very happy with a blank to get customized, I've gotta say that having a gamer of one of my favorite Kings ain't bad either! Maybe it's because I'm still quite new at collecting gamers, but for me it's extra sweet knowing for sure that I got to see this jersey in action, as it was being used on-ice.

williams5.jpg

williams6.jpg

DSCN1625.jpg

Pretty excited about this one! 2011-12 Justin Williams Vintage set, used in the 3 "Legends Night" games this season honoring former Kings greats. I've wanted one of these for a long time now, and while I would have been very happy with a blank to get customized, I've gotta say that having a gamer of one of my favorite Kings ain't bad either! Maybe it's because I'm still quite new at collecting gamers, but for me it's extra sweet knowing for sure that I got to see this jersey in action, as it was being used on-ice.

Nice pick up. I wish the Kings would use these jerseys as their home jerseys. And this is a Ducks fan saying something nice about the Kings. :lol:

So jealous of that 6100 Selanne :( I've been looking for a 48 6100 for a while but no luck

Thanks a bunch to Mike for the customization on these.

University of Michigan Carl Hagelin 2010 The Big Chill At The Big House Jersey

DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1281.jpg

University of Michigan Shawn Hunwick 2010/2011 Home Jersey

DSCN1271.jpg

DSCN1274.jpg

2413381980105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Probably NO ONE'S gonna get this, but Modano is a Daniel Clowes drawing come to life in this photo.

Probably NO ONE'S gonna get this, but Modano is a Daniel Clowes drawing come to life in this photo.

I was one of the seven people in the US to see the film Ghost World, does that count?