New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Slimcutta, I love the Housley jersey. My brother knew him in school while growing up. He remembers Phil yelling at him for always being in the way watching him skate. For some reason, I got a kick out of that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Johnnyonthespot for these two phantoms jerseys and kits for the all star jerseys

these have to be sewn down still

There is something about those phantoms jerseys I really like...they real pop

At first I scrolled through really quick and didn't notice the part "these have to be sewn down still" and thought you had got a 2 year old to sew on the kits LOL

Phantoms....maybe the best looking jerseys in the AHL.

Some pick up of eBay a few days ago:

Double CCM Oilers made to be customized with Gretzky on it.

IMG_1852.jpgIMG_1853.jpg

Before I purchased them:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230780466262?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1159

And after I was done cleaning them up:

IMG_1848.jpgIMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpgIMG_1851.jpg

So it was you who got those Leafs twins- looks like you got a pretty good deal. So what happened to your "Kings-only" resolution? :lol:

Nicely done on the home/road Leafs ultrafils. Do them up with either Gilmour/Clark/Potvin and you'll triple your money easily.

So it was you who got those Leafs twins- looks like you got a pretty good deal. So what happened to your "Kings-only" resolution? :lol:

There was no way I was going to pass on 2 size 52 Leaf jerseys for $120. As long as the price is right the rule is breakable :)

Nicely done on the home/road Leafs ultrafils. Do them up with either Gilmour/Clark/Potvin and you'll triple your money easily.

I'm going to go with POTVIN because he played for the Kings and I met him during a practice session.

I'm going to go with POTVIN because he played for the Kings and I met him during a piratic session.

Now it makes sense why Potvin spent all that time on the West Coast, to be come a pirate. I shouldve known.

Yeah, but you should see some of the things I've had to do to get them...

I bet you can squeal like a piggy...

Also, this one hit a little close to home.

I wrap myself up at night with my jerseys and cry myself to sleep.

Also, this one hit a little close to home.

Would it make you feel better, knowing I was wrapped up in a Bs jersey?

Just re-aquired this '89-90 ultrafil Neely back from Walzy -

2225409800105778501S500x500Q85.jpg"]2225409800105778501S500x500Q85.jpg[/url]

2236730030105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Had to help him get that Blues...which, btw, is freakin gorgeous!! My favorite jersey of all time to boot. Love the colors, the name font, the way the multi-color striped shoulders round off at the ends, and the simple, yet classy front logo...it's just a thing of beauty.

awesome stuff today, and Im gonna help add to it. Just in time for the game,

1992-93 Size 54 Al Iafrate Caps w/ an authentic 100 year Stanley Cup patch

iafrate-f.jpg

iafrate-b.jpg

Oh man NICE Iafrate!!! The pride of Dearborn, Michigan and 1984 U.S. Olympian! He had some kinda slap shot back in the day. Didn't he win the hardest shot competition at one of the All-Star Games?

You bet he did! And guess what he was wearing when he did it? Thats really what the jersey was an homage to.

iafrate092909.png

Imagine if he had one of these modern sticks... 110?

Oh man NICE Iafrate!!! The pride of Dearborn, Michigan and 1984 U.S. Olympian! He had some kinda slap shot back in the day. Didn't he win the hardest shot competition at one of the All-Star Games?

He spent sometime in Columbus this year teaching some of the younger playing the art of the slap shot.

Pretty excited about this one! 2011-12 Justin Williams Vintage set, used in the 3 "Legends Night" games this season honoring former Kings greats. I've wanted one of these for a long time now, and while I would have been very happy with a blank to get customized, I've gotta say that having a gamer of one of my favorite Kings ain't bad either! Maybe it's because I'm still quite new at collecting gamers, but for me it's extra sweet knowing for sure that I got to see this jersey in action, as it was being used on-ice.

I really love those purple kings. I don't really like the kings, or any player on the team, but darned if I don't want one of those just the same! Beauty! :thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch to Mike for the customization on these.

University of Michigan Carl Hagelin 2010 The Big Chill At The Big House Jersey

University of Michigan Shawn Hunwick 2010/2011 Home Jersey

I'm an OSU grad, but again, against all instincts, I love UM's shirts. The yellow with those helmets is hot. Also love Hunwick. What a great story that the CBJ not only signed him for a couple weeks, but actually got him into the last game for a bit. This photo from his first pregame skate is priceless:

shawn-hunwick-blue-jackets_thumb.jpg

By the next game, he had an unpainted mask, but retained the UM pads throughout his stay on the roster.

Qqzeh.png

big box from Meigray today! And not one CBJ jersey within...but all related...

2004-05 Hartford Wolf Pack Preseason Fedor Tyutin - recycled 2002 and 2003 Rangers preseason jersey... used a piece of airknit with sublimated 'wolf pack' stitched over Rangers logo. This is cool to me because it's Tyutin, has great colors, and the number is my birth year :)

7114072117_627cb2d6c7.jpg

6967994798_f714f54bb6.jpg

6967997170_919a5869d3.jpg

2008-09 Syracuse Crunch Derek Dorsett Home White - From his stint in early 2008, the last time he would spend in the AHL.

6968011212_6b13aedee4.jpg

7114090837_6f47f92529.jpg

2011-12 Chicago Express Allen York Road Navy - from the one and only season of the Express. York is a prospect from RPI who has spent time in the AHL, ECHL and NHL throughout this past season. He has talent, and looked very good in a few starts for the CBJ. The only reason I believe he was in the ECHL was to get some time to play because of various injuries throughout the various teams in the organization. Springfield alone used something like 7 goalies, while Columbus used 4 or 5, including signing the previously mentioned Hunwick to back up York in the waning days of the season due to an injury to Steve Mason.

6968004060_79c7cbe316.jpg

6968004768_b7705648d3.jpg

two more (and a third related to these two to come tomorrow...)

2011-12 Philadelphia Flyers Jakub Voracek Away Set 1 - from preseason, when Jake wore 9. After going goal-less for the preseason, he switched back to 93.

6968007478_f2076c33ed.jpg

6968008988_2250c74c1e.jpg

6203573841_33410af343.jpg

2011-12 Philadephia Flyers Jakub Voracek Home Set 1 - from the first half of this season

7114084475_9e24641e34.jpg

7114085479_9ef6afbe64.jpg

999x.jpg

One thing struck me about these is how very light they are. The base jersey is entirely different from the CBJ gamers I have. The Flyers do not utilize the same panel pattern at all. I'm curious how many different variations of the Edge 2.0 there are. For instance, the CBJ shirts I have have side panels that make the jersey wider through the middle. These flyers do not have that, and the material that is just in the underarms of the CBJ shirts extends well into the sleeves in the Flyers shirts. I just assumed an edge 2.0 was an edge 2.0...I've looked at photos, and it doesn't appear to just be something that would have changed this year... I suppose this is better off in the edge 2.0 thread, but I was surprised by how different they are from all the other recent gamers I have.

Double CCM Oilers made to be customized with Gretzky on it.

I wonder who added the 2nd CCM tag to that Oilers? I'm sure it'll still look awesome though!

Love that Wolfpack jersey. That's such an awesome feature. I can't imagine that it looks so good up close, but it's definitely quirky, which is cool in my book. As for the different cuts in the Edge jerseys, it's been said that even when it comes to the same team, the home and away jerseys can be cut differently. That seems to be the case with the Rangers jerseys.

I wonder who added the 2nd CCM tag to that Oilers? I'm sure it'll still look awesome though!

No one did its reall I think masks/CCM would provid blanks for customizes so the can customize them with Gretzky.

One thing struck me about these is how very light they are. The base jersey is entirely different from the CBJ gamers I have. The Flyers do not utilize the same panel pattern at all. I'm curious how many different variations of the Edge 2.0 there are. For instance, the CBJ shirts I have have side panels that make the jersey wider through the middle. These flyers do not have that, and the material that is just in the underarms of the CBJ shirts extends well into the sleeves in the Flyers shirts. I just assumed an edge 2.0 was an edge 2.0...I've looked at photos, and it doesn't appear to just be something that would have changed this year... I suppose this is better off in the edge 2.0 thread, but I was surprised by how different they are from all the other recent gamers I have.

I think there are a lot of different cuts/templates, varying by team. If I wasn't busy, I would count them, but off the top of my head, there at least 10 different cuts