New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh HELLS yeah. For the first-time ever, I have obtained a truly first-ballot Hall of Fame American-born player:

luescirca20052aReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

luescirca20052bReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Big Walt wore this in the 2nd portion of the 2005-06 regular season. It's got lots of stick marks along the waist and arms, some nice paint transfer on the hips and even a nice team repair along the back 7:

DSC05426-vi.jpg

DSC05427-vi.jpg

Outstanding!!

Nice pick up bro it looks awesome, are the number kiss cut?

Made a trade for this. I hade a 1.0 Kessel before but decided to sell it since Kessel never wore a 1.0 while with the Leafs. Anyways, now that I replaced the one that I sold I have finally finished getting one of each style jerseys the Leafs have worn from 1990 on. I don't have this years jerseys with the wordmark since Reebok won't sell 2.0's but I'll eventually pick up gamers when they are a little more affordable.

Outstanding Leafs collection buddy!

Glad you were finally able to complete it.....

Ohhhhh HELLS yeah. For the first-time ever, I have obtained a truly first-ballot Hall of Fame American-born player:

Big Walt wore this in the 2nd portion of the 2005-06 regular season. It's got lots of stick marks along the waist and arms, some nice paint transfer on the hips and even a nice team repair along the back 7:

Outstanding!!

Wow this thread has really been jacked the last couple of days.....Congrats Mike to acquiring the cornerstone of your Blues collection

A while back our good friend slimcutta posted the Oshawa Generals Lindros jersey (and quite the story to go along with it) that I sold to him.

Well here is the reason I finally parted with it....after almost 9 years of searching here is one step closer to me nearing completion of my Eric Lindros jersey collection.

I searched long and hard for this and during my search I actually came across a member on gameworn.net who actually has Lindros' rookie gamer with the Generals (which can be seen on his Score rookie card), but this is just as sweet

1990-91 Oshawa Generals away red jersey

th_IMG_0120.jpg th_IMG_0121.jpg

Congrats on getting one step closer, Eric Lindros is without a doubt my favorite hockey player and a staple of my childhood hockey experience, definitely a really cool collection.

Mine as well....I watched a few Generals games on community television and I loved his run over everyone style of play.....definitely the prototype power forward.....

Speaking of which, I did forget to post one......got this from fellow member chow-hound

This was a Garrett, but after easily removing the customization and the CCM patch on the hem, this will eventually be a Cam Neely debut jersey (Neely's first game would have been at home in 1983, which means they would have worn the gold jerseys)

th_IMG_0118.jpg th_IMG_0119.jpg

Mine as well....I watched a few Generals games on community television and I loved his run over everyone style of play.....definitely the prototype power forward.....

Speaking of which, I did forget to post one......got this from fellow member chow-hound

This was a Garrett, but after easily removing the customization and the CCM patch on the hem, this will eventually be a Cam Neely debut jersey (Neely's first game would have been at home in 1983, which means they would have worn the gold jerseys)

This is among my all time favorite styles. Just fantastic. The league needs to bring shirts like these back...

Not a new jersey but newly signed by today from Team Canada WC Roster and i like it:)

They are now at Switzerland for Training Camp before the World Cup....it was really nice...meet Phaneuf, Subban, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins, JT, Skinner, Kane, Benn and many more...

P1020964.jpg

P1020938.jpg

P1020959.jpg

I'm sorry but one thing that I hate is when a jersey is customized to a player and other players autograph it. Now if it was a blank jersey then it would be a nice jersey to have. BUT since it's customized with Crosby then I concider it being a blank :)

I dare you to tell him that to his face.

he's a big boy in real life.

I dare you to tell him that to his face.

he's a big boy in real life.

Yeah he might hit you with the matching purse.

I wished i have a blank one to sign, but i knew it since yesterday that they practice next to my door. So to get a blank canada jersey within 24 hours here in switzerland is almost impossible;)

Then i had to sign this olympic one that i already have...

For me it was a pleasure to meet them...they are not every day at my country;)

Got this from a trade with Wooten today. 2007-2008 Pascal Leclaire game used jersey. This is the 7th goalie cut jersey in my collection.

P1010367.JPG

P1010371.JPG

John Tavares <3! Very nice, Calc. If you don't mind me asking, what did you say to him to make him smile? He never smiles! Actually, he was really cool one time I met him, but he was with Matt Moulson and Trevor Gillies (and JT and I were making fun of Moulson, so he laughed)