2011-2012 Atlantic Division Trash Talk Thread

NYIJM29

The one bond that brings together Pens fans, Isles fans, and Rangers fans ... hatred of the Flyers.

/grouphug

Very true. At least we aren't ganging up on the Isles fan!

Group+Hug2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of fans do they have in Pittsburgh? I'm watching the Bruins-Pens game and this lady is sitting behind the Players bench knitting...Are you kidding? How is she supposed to flip the other teams players the bird with her hands all working with the needles and yarn and such? :lol:

Hey! Leave her alone, she's knitting a new liner for Sidney's helmet so he doesn't get concussion symptoms again by turning his head too quickly.

Hey! Leave her alone, she's knitting a new liner for Sidney's helmet so he doesn't get concussion symptoms again by turning his head too quickly.

Rumor has it Crosbaby is coming back on Thursday against the Rangers. Hopefully big John Scott is there to greet him.

Rumor has it Crosbaby is coming back on Thursday against the Rangers. Hopefully big John Scott is there to greet him.

Too bad the Penguins will fill the net if King Hank is riding the "pine pony" with his face engulfed in a barf bag! :lol:

It's all fun and games. Looking forward to a great game this evening! :thumbsup:

If you are one of the Flyers fans I was chilling with before the game today, you are chill and I still find it funny how Bryzgalov yelled at you :thumbsup:

Should have traded for Steckel. :lol:

How about the chants at the game last night? "CROSBY'S BETTER!!!"

He's only played in around 15 games and somehow he's better than Ovi.

I bet you LOVED that! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHA! You guys are welcome! :thumbsup:

I am glad to see Josh Bailey putting up numbers when it doesnt count!

On a side note, today was 329 day at the Coli. We wore our Haley jerseys and surgical masks, just in case there was asbestos in the air.

On another side note, before Matt (CJ Matthews) comes in here, I was able to meet Dan Bylsma today. Very nice guy. Signed a picture from his Ducks days for me (To Jeremy, All My Best, Dan Bylsma 21) and posed for a picture, while I was wearing my black robo-Pens jersey

I am a Dan Bylsma fan. Heck I'm basically a Pengiuns fan, second of course to the Rangers. I like Malkin, I think it's great he stepped up this season. Brooks Orpik, Jordan Staal, even Chris Kunitz I enjoy watching play.

However I cannot stand Sidney Crosby. Not just for the league cramming him down our throats. Not just for that stupid look on his face when he can't get the refs to buy his diving act. I despise everything about him. I actually feel bad for Malkin and the Penguins that he came back, because it diminishes they effort they put in without him. Suddenly Sid's back and that's why the Penguins are chasing the Rangers for 1st in the East, B.S. he deserves no credit.

Sean+Avery+Sidney+Crosby+aWFH2CFF_YOm.jpg

I am a Dan Bylsma fan. Heck I'm basically a Pengiuns fan, second of course to the Rangers. I like Malkin, I think it's great he stepped up this season. Brooks Orpik, Jordan Staal, even Chris Kunitz I enjoy watching play.

However I cannot stand Sidney Crosby. Not just for the league cramming him down our throats. Not just for that stupid look on his face when he can't get the refs to buy his diving act. I despise everything about him. I actually feel bad for Malkin and the Penguins that he came back, because it diminishes they effort they put in without him. Suddenly Sid's back and that's why the Penguins are chasing the Rangers for 1st in the East, B.S. he deserves no credit.

Im pretty much the same. I dont mind the Penguins. However, I really cannot stand Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fleury, Kunitz, Neal, Cooke, Asham, Letang, Niskanen, Martin, Michalek, Orpik, Adams, Dupuis, Jeffrey, Kennedy, Park, Sullivan, Johnson, Tagradi, Vitale, Engelland and Lovejoy

Everyone else though I like :P

Funny sign in 329 last night (if it is deemed too inappropriate, I will take it down). Moulson, Bailey, and Niederreiter really enjoyed the sign

2012-03-29_18-17-12_284.jpg

Funny sign in 329 last night (if it is deemed too inappropriate, I will take it down). Moulson, Bailey, and Niederreiter really enjoyed the sign

2012-03-29_18-17-12_284.jpg

That's a pretty good sign. I can get a few laughs out of it. :lol: Though in reality I bet Crosby could score goals from all those positions! B)

And from a few posts ago, that Josh Bailey video rocks! Definitely hilarious. Was that you and other guys in 329 singing it?

That's a pretty good sign. I can get a few laughs out of it. :lol: Though in reality I bet Crosby could score goals from all those positions! B)

And from a few posts ago, that Josh Bailey video rocks! Definitely hilarious. Was that you and other guys in 329 singing it?

Thanks, glad to hear! The guy that made the sign also brought all of us painter/surgical masks to mock the asbestos at the Coli! Crosby concussed is probably better than 80% of the league.

Thank you! Yup! 329 is the life of the Coliseum. It is European soccer style. :thumbsup: This is my first year where I go up there (I have been to 22 games this season, going to the last two home games, probably 15 were up in 329)

This is my favorite song we sing:

Ohhhhh baby Flyers/Pens will be EPIC!

They should have let Laviolette and Bylsma go at it.

lavi.jpg

I laugh at Berube holding Laviolette back.

I can only imagine how badly he wanted to get in and start a brawl

I dont give a crap that its 2-zip

But a nice big ###### you to Mike Rupp courtesy of your favourite "irrelevent player", Jody Shelley

That was long overdue

Rupp definitely lost that one no question. The first fight was more even, but I still think Prust took it.

Oh and "you can't beat us" ... but please beat the be-jebus out of the Pens :P