The ULTIMATE Chicago Blackhawks Jersey collection...

Tazer19

Hello fellow forum members....

Well here it is...

My Chicago Blackhawks jersey collection....

I have been collecting since about 6th grade....I truly believe that I have one of the best-MOST COMPLETE Blackhawks jersey collection around...

I have everything from '80's Gunzo's through Reebok....Everything you see if either a game worn...game issued....or Authentic...

For me it is a passion...a love...something that I have been building since I was first introduced to the Hawks back in the Chicago Stadium....

Any questions....feel free to ask....I hope you guys enjoy...

The link is http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q501/waymee99/?start=all

Wow Man! Unreal!

Great collection - I especially like the Amonte jerseys (for obvious reasons).

I will say that red Blackhawks back drop was killing me, especially when you put a red jersey on top of it :lol:

Thanks guys.....kind words are appreciated...!!!

I love my Hawks...collecting for me is a national past time... :stickhndl:

And on these boards I got some great jerseys and met some great people....!!

and Lundgren...Nah, not really a big Kaner fan....I mean he is nice to have on the team but when it comes to a all around player who is invaluable to the Hawks-our Captain is a what hockey is all about...!!

Fantastic collection..the only killing is the daisy jersey :-)

Daisy jersey....??

Daze

Duh...my bad....

Yeah...Daze wasnt a great Hawk....but he was a fan favorite...and for the year of the jersey-I had most of the big guns so he was left when i got that jersey...;-)

Duh...my bad....

Yeah...Daze wasnt a great Hawk....but he was a fan favorite...and for the year of the jersey-I had most of the big guns so he was left when i got that jersey...;-)

Nothing wrong with that. I usually could find a player I liked from every season in those dark years...but something about him just didn't do it for me. Regardless of my opinion of him, that's still a great jersey and your collection is awesome.

AWESOME collection!

But building such a collection should be easy, because I saw that your sizes are 48 and 50 which is the perfect size for ebay deals 'n steals...

Just kidding :lol:

Duh...my bad....

Daze is my nemesis. I have hated him forever.

Daze is my nemesis. I have hated him forever.

You have some splaining to do.....

You have some splaining to do.....

Game 3, double overtime, 1995 Western Conference Finals vs. the Red Wings. Terrible neutral zone turnover then some of the laziest defensive zone play ever!

What I like about the collection is the variety. I was expecting all Blackhawks jerseys, not All-Star, college and international jerseys as well.

What I like about the collection is the variety. I was expecting all Blackhawks jerseys, not All-Star, college and international jerseys as well.

Thanks man...much appreciated....

The Hawks jerseys are sort of easy to get...well some of them...I love collecting the Authentic All Star jerseys because they are harder to come by and weren't produced as much as the regular jerseys...so its a challenge and its fun...

Do you have any extra All Star jerseys you would like to sell to another die hard collector...??? B)

I bought the 2011 All Star jersey-an Authentic- from Ice Jerseys dot com.....

EPS did the customization....and they do the actual on ice jersey for the All Star game...I normally use Triple Threat for everything...but seeing EPS does the on ice All Star jerseys...

Sorry your jersey got screwed up....wish you would have asked first....NHL.com does an awful job with jerseys from what I have seen...

epic

my favourite is the "Killer" pro player.

That pro player was the HARDEST jersey for me to find...only made for one year...It took me forever to find one....but I got it and about a month later-snagged a black one...still haven't decided who to put on it yet...

1329617231[/url]' post='84718']

Sorry your jersey got screwed up....wish you would have asked first....NHL.com does an awful job with jerseys from what I have seen...

At the time NHL.com was the only choice for the sublimated numbers like they actually wore for the game. I did talk to the guys at EPS and they said they would have to do it triple layered. I wanted it to be as authentic as possible so I went with NHL.com.