97 All Star customization

moneyorder

Yep, actually that was you I was referring to earlier in this thread. :)

Lol I figured as much. Honestly, the difference to me looks like handcut versus laser cut. It's sooo minuscule. I'm not sure if EPS has the correct font, but I believe they do. Need to figure that out next. Actually their font is fine, just need to increase the border.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, it is miniscule but it's immediately noticeable- I saw something was wrong the minute I looked at it.

Uh, you're not going to spend another month on this, are you? Your GF is really gonna hate you...

You're right, it is miniscule but it's immediately noticeable- I saw something was wrong the minute I looked at it.

Uh, you're not going to spend another month on this, are you? Your GF is really gonna hate you...

Haha nah, she only hates me because she hasn't gotten her jerseys yet. I've had them since August. I'm not too concerned about the LeClair honestly, it's minuscule but noticeable, but I plan on getting another one anyway since this one is signed. Also, I don't want to strip the name AGAIN, I bought it customized, hence why it has the nameplate to cover up any damage. So it's whatever, might get it done eventually.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I didn't want to start a new post to ask a similar question. I used to be a forum moderator back in the day and hated the same posts over and over, as I am sure you all do!

My question is regarding the 2002 Burgandy all star Jersey...who do you recommend for customization? I already have my flag on the way.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I didn't want to start a new post to ask a similar question. I used to be a forum moderator back in the day and hated the same posts over and over, as I am sure you all do!

My question is regarding the 2002 Burgandy all star Jersey...who do you recommend for customization? I already have my flag on the way.

is this the one you are asking about

028.jpg

For as much as I complain about EPS and the inaccuracies on the Kings from 1998 - current,

they did a good job with my 2002 all star jersey.

palffyback.jpg

Anyone out there see any nameplate material for this? Of course I have to want to do up the one that REQUIRES a plate(94)

You doing up a 94 Western? I'll need a nameplate for mine as well.

Forget the nameplate, where the hell do we get the kits from??

For those looking for purple or teal (or any other less-common color) nameplates for the '94 ASG jerseys, Josh at EPS says they can sublimate them to match. The only problem I see here is that this particular ASG font is one of the few that EPS doesn't do accurately, so there remains the problem of getting the plate from them but the kit from somewhere else. But at least it's possible to actually make a weird-colored plate.

That sounds like a great idea; it's exactly what I'd do.

I have everything for my 94 jersey. I was wondering if someone has a good picture or measurements I can give to the local seamstress to make sure everything is accurate?

thanks!

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=63&lotid=846

• 2 weeks later...

so I just got mine back, and am pretty disappointed. The embroidery is done in a traditional stitching pattern instead of your typical zig-zag stitch (sorry for lack of technical terms!). This leaves a small flap around the numbers and patches. Is there anyway to fix this? Could I take it to another place and have them "zig zag" over it? Any help/advice ASAP would be appreciated!

thanks!