QMJHL (game worn) jersey prices...

RageATheM

I know this will vary team to team and largely based on the player but this is my first time going to a local auction run by the team (Moncton Wildcats) which includes game worn jerseys from the 2006 Memorial Cup run (including Yandle, Marchand and Crawford) and the 2010 run (Gormley the only notible player really, other 3 still play for the team). But in terms of pricing for the bigger names and the smaller names what would I be looking at in $$? I don't like how they have a live auction and silent auction at the same time given that there is some stuff I'd really want from the silent but if I don't win would obviously increase my purchasing power in the live auctions :(

Do they have Kabanov's?

LOL someone already pmd me asking the same thing....nope none :-(

They do but its an authentic predators jersey (autographed) not game worn

Thanks... as for the pricing, I think its a tough call as stuff like that seems to vary from location to location. Maybe someone else here can comment on bidding habits of Moncton fans? Otherwise, I'd say Q gamers range anywhere from $150 to $500 depending on player at least in the secondary market.

Thats what I figured, a lot of Boston fans here (being on the east coast most people are either Toronto/Montreal/Boston) so Marchand will probably go pretty good, Crawford will probably do ok too but the rest I'm not expecting to go too high. They have a camo 3rd jersey they wore for a military night that they are auctioning off 3 customized jerseys (not game worn, but not sure if authentic..pretty sure they are cause it was a one off I can't see them making replicas) that I'm really hoping to pick up for $200 or less