2010 Olympic Authentics

oxbo1690

I have a replica if you want it.

Here is the whole gamut - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=CANADA+authentic+jersey+OLYMPIC

Also note the 2010 jerseys are sized funky. The way I see, subtract 4 from the size and its pretty much the same as Reebok Edge 1.0s.

So a 56 Olympic is pretty close to a 52 Edge.

• 2 months later...

Ugh no. I want USA...

I did see an authentic Nike USA basketball, Chris Paul twill customized jersey at TJ Maxx this week. It was quite nice. I went back to see if they still had it, nope.... I should have grabbed it at the price. Still looking for the Winter Classic overstock but I have a feeling they cut production bigtime this year.

I would love to hear if they have other teams as well

No other jerseys just team Canada size 50-52-54 but the price was not great 299.00

I'm pretty sure USA ones were retailed because I thought they sold them through the Team USA web store.

Replicas only though. I never heard anything about an authentic 2010 Team USA jersey being available for retail - and believe me there were many of us looking for them.

I could have SWORN I saw them on the Team USA store site... is there any way to use the wayback machine to check?

I don't think the Olympic ones from 2010 were listed. They had ealier authentics listed (I think 2006 Torino)