Sign in to follow this  
SabreFaninNYC

Which Ones Do You Like?

Sorry just thought I would proclaim my love for the EC Kassel Huskies jerseys. I have one and I really like it. To give you a sense- here are some pics. Which European teams do you like/have jerseys for?

Sorry just thought I would proclaim my love for the EC Kassel Huskies jerseys. I have one and I really like it. To give you a sense- here are some pics. Which European teams do you like/have jerseys for?

I like the Timra jerseys with the collars. Can't find a good picture at the moment.

I have two that I like (but don't own).

Ak-Bars Kazan (Russian):

DSC02815.jpg

HC Davos (Swiss):

davosteam.jpg

The only European jersey I own is a Traktor Chelyabinsk (sp?) one with all the gears:

traktor.jpg

yes, I did hang it from my ceiling fan.

That teal AK-Bars one is nice, maybe someday, I'll get myself one.

That's an awesome jersey desert rat. Where did you find it?

I'm a big fan of the Frankfurt Lions. Have quite a few from there. Lebeau, Doug Weight, Frenzel

Here are some of my others

DEL

Krefeld Ehrhoff game worn

Schwenniger M.Goc game worn Christmas jersey

Schwenniger Goc

Mannheim M.Goc

Cologne T. Greiss

SEL

Timra Zetterberg

Czech Elite League

Vsetin Hudler game worn

Vsetin Hudler

Kladno Jagr

RSL

Kazan Kovalchuk

Kazan Heatley

Kazan Datsyuk

Lada Grigorenko

Severstal Grigorenko

UFA Grigorenko

Omsk Jagr

CSKA Zherdev

Dynamo Datsyuk

Dynamo Ovechkin

Metallurg Malkin

Slovak Elite

Trencin Hossa yellow

Trencin Gaborik red

Swiss

HC Davos Nash

Sm Liiga

Jokerit Lehtonen

Jokerit Filppula

Wow impressive collection. I'm jealous of that Davos Nash B)

That's an awesome jersey desert rat. Where did you find it?

I remember seeing one at one of the local hockey stores in Phoenix back in the early 90s. I bought this one on ebay. The seller did not know what it was, so I was able to get it pretty cheaply, since if anyone searched for a Traktor jersey, they wouldn't have found it, thus, few people bid on it.

Wow impressive collection. I'm jealous of that Davos Nash B)

Yeah, when he went over to Davos and I watched Nash and Thronton tear up the Swiss league I really had to have one since the Blue Jackets are one of my other favorite teams. It's the blue with yellow. Not the bright yellow although those are not too bad either.

I remember seeing one at one of the local hockey stores in Phoenix back in the early 90s. I bought this one on ebay. The seller did not know what it was, so I was able to get it pretty cheaply, since if anyone searched for a Traktor jersey, they wouldn't have found it, thus, few people bid on it.

Good Story.

Yeah, when he went over to Davos and I watched Nash and Thronton tear up the Swiss league I really had to have one since the Blue Jackets are one of my other favorite teams. It's the blue with yellow. Not the bright yellow although those are not too bad either.

Yeah I remember that did you get it on e-bay?

Yeah I remember that did you get it on e-bay?

No, I ordered it directly from HC Davos themselves.

How long did it take to get to you? I've always wanted to order a European jersey but I fear the shipping costs and time.

I would also be interested. I love to add that jersey to my collection.

How long did it take to get to you? I've always wanted to order a European jersey but I fear the shipping costs and time.

Shipping is not bad. I believe the most I've spent on overseas jerseys was maybe twenty bucks. I've ordered a few. Depends on how they send it to you. Usually all jerseys I've recieved from Europe took about 5 to 14 days on average if they had them in stock. Sometimes I couldn't believe how fast I got some of them.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

I like this jersey a lot from HC Lugano in the Swiss league:

wilson_6312_agosto.jpg

Are all of those patches screen printed? I've seen some Euro jerseys in local stores around here but I can never tell what's a decent jersey and what's just a blatant crappy copy.

Are all of those patches screen printed? I've seen some Euro jerseys in local stores around here but I can never tell what's a decent jersey and what's just a blatant crappy copy.

My EC Kassel Huskies jersey is the real deal from what I can tell and all of that stuff is just screen printed. There isn't anything sown onto the jersey as far as I can tell. That jersey up above is probably the same way.

My EC Kassel Huskies jersey is the real deal from what I can tell and all of that stuff is just screen printed. There isn't anything sown onto the jersey as far as I can tell. That jersey up above is probably the same way.

The Authentic jerseys of the DEL have everything sewn on, even the sponsor patches no matter how big they are. i can't imagine that these jerseys are comfortable to play in.

Yeah you're absolutely right. They must weigh a ton. It would be a great pickup though to find one of those around here...most unlikely however. I passed over a couple of international jerseys during my runs at the local store here so I know for a fact they were screen printed. I kinda regret that now though...maybe I'll make a stop tomorrow after work...

Yeah you're absolutely right. They must weigh a ton. It would be a great pickup though to find one of those around here...most unlikely however. I passed over a couple of international jerseys during my runs at the local store here so I know for a fact they were screen printed. I kinda regret that now though...maybe I'll make a stop tomorrow after work...

Shows you how much I know. I get something from the German ebay with numbers on it and I think- oh its the real deal. Ah well, I still like my jersey even if its not "authentic". Good thing I didn't pay authentic prices for it.

I have the Team Russia and Team Finland international jerseys. I like them both but I like the Russian one a bit better.