At the Kings game vs the Ducks

ic0dex

Oh yeah baby Carter gets two goals so far and it's the end of 2nd. I feel a hat trick comming up in the 3rd. The funny thing is that the Kings started to play like a team but Quick us starting to suck.

Oh yeah baby Carter gets two goals so far and it's the end of 2nd. I feel a hat trick comming up in the 3rd. The funny thing is that the Kings started to play like a team but Quick us starting to suck.

Carter will most likely get the hattrick, then go on to be invisible and score zero goals in the next 10 games, and finally net another hatty in the game after.

Some Kings fans will justify his play by stating "he has scored 6 goals in the last 12 games! That pace is 41 goals for the season".

I guarantee it.

I love his play style he's always in front of the net and that's what the Kings did not do the entire season. I noticed Brown also driving to net more often now and finally he's playing like a Captin should play. Now we need Kopitar to find his mojo and score some goals.