05-06 Anaheim Ducks Customization

Edge 2pointzero

So I have decided to use someone locally to customize a couple of my 05-06 Ducks Authentics...my issue is I am having problems passing along the correct font, number size and all the important info I should so that they look the way they should. Here is one of the older ones done by the customizer:

ANAHEIMH9B.jpg

ANAHEIMHR35B.jpg

See? something looks off to me, particularly on the Giguere...I dont have any sizes that these things should be, but what should I be passing along to make them look like this?

56129287.jpg

What do you think, do these look all-right to you?

Were the Niedermayer, Selanne and McDonald kits made by the same customizer? Look at the difference in the size of the hole in the "A" between the different player names.

So I have decided to use someone locally to customize a couple of my 05-06 Ducks Authentics...my issue is I am having problems passing along the correct font, number size and all the important info I should so that they look the way they should. Here is one of the older ones done by the customizer:

What do you think, do these look all-right to you?

The Kariya looks OK to me, but the letters in "Giguere" look too thin. Sorry I don't know what the dimensions should be.

I have an eggplant Niedermayer with him and my white will be a Selanne. So if anyone has anything in this year range with either player sizes or any info you could provide would be awesome

I could try to measure the game worn selanne and niedermayer we have at the Honda center