Favorite Hall of Famers.

I was curious as to what everyone's favorite Hall of Famers are mine are Peter Stastny, Marcel Dionne and Tony Esposito.

Gretzky, Roy, Morenz, Richard, Perreault, and soon-to-be Yzerman and Sakic.

Can't go wrong with any of those.

Can't go wrong with any of those.

I grew up on Long Island and I'll agree with DesertRat. I was never a huge Islander's fan, but those guys were who everyone wanted to be back then. And with the Islanders being the local team I saw more of them than anyone else.

Edit: Yzerman will be on my list as well.

Of my favorite five NHL players, all but one of them are current surprisingly. Roenick, Smyth, Domi, Tucker, and Lindros.

My favorite hall of fame has got to be Ray Bourque. Though when Doug Gilmour makes it, that changes.

If this wasn't such a friendly community I'd tell you to be very cautious around here. Tucker and Domi! The admins are from Montreal!

Fortunately for you, it's a very friendly community. Welcome to it. :thumbsup:

Thanks, actually, I saw the link at hockeybuzz.com, and I joined for two reasons. I got banned from the Maple Leafs forum for making a 9/11 joke (making fun of the conspiracy theories... I also put a huge thing saying "STEVE MOORE GOT SERVED" in my sig...), and I wanted somewhere to talk hockey, and two, I heard about the contest, and I can never afford jerseys, I just get them at Christmas and Birthdays, so I would love to win this one, Icejerseys is a cool store.