SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

Jesus, this thread stresses me out.

You think try standing there with all the racks and trying to remember what ever body asked for thats stress

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all meet there and tailgate we would have such a party /CANADIAN BEER /HOCKEY JERSEYS /good time

I picked up some jerseys for people and have sent everyone PM's

See the 'it arrived today' thread for what I picked up for myself.

I also picked up an extra Flames heritage 2.0 so I can make some cash for a pending deal......and so I can get in on the no tax...

Of note though there were 6100 Rangers (home/away) jerseys, the only two Liberty jerseys they had were goalie cuts

There were also 2011 All star jerseys (size 46)

dude i've been sending you tells I found you a 2.0 flames HC in 54/56.

all the liberty are long gone now i think.

So!

who was hanging out with me in the stock room at svp today?!

don't be shy.

Do they have the following?

Flames Edge (home/away)

Avalanche Edge (home/away, not the one with "Colorado" on chest)

Oilers Edge(current orange and royal blue home)

Captials 6100 size 46 (white away)and Home Edge

Ducks Edge

Lightning Edge

Also interested in Senators Edge

All Edge jerseys in 46/50

It's definitely the last time I go. I went for a friend of mine that sent me money to get a bunch of stuff for him. The girl mentioned that should be the last time they get anything new. They have sooooo many jerseys, I have to wonder if they'll mark them down even more at some point. A lot of those aren't going anywhere. Much of the truly great stuff was gone. Oddly still lots of Calgary HC jerseys. I did get a Moose jersey for $30 which was pretty great. And a home Buffalo. The rest was for my buddy who asked me to go for him.

Are there any moose jerseys left and if so, are they the current edge ones? Any white capital edge jerseys?

So!

who was hanging out with me in the stock room at svp today?!

don't be shy.

Ah so that was you asking about the Moose jerseys......I was the one who took the Moose jersey you passed on....

That was a nice gesture. It was cool that they let us back there rummaging through stuff. I definitely got pretty comfortable. Too bad there weren't many gems back there like I'd hoped.

It's definitely the last time I go. I went for a friend of mine that sent me money to get a bunch of stuff for him. The girl mentioned that should be the last time they get anything new. They have sooooo many jerseys, I have to wonder if they'll mark them down even more at some point. A lot of those aren't going anywhere. Much of the truly great stuff was gone. Oddly still lots of Calgary HC jerseys. I did get a Moose jersey for $30 which was pretty great. And a home Buffalo. The rest was for my buddy who asked me to go for him.

You're right, they will have a lot that won't sell quickly. Like Atlanta, Carolina, Florida, Columbus, Dallas, Minnesota, NYI. They will be marked down further for sure. I've been going to that store for years, and the stuff that don't sell they will keep chopping the price down.

That was a nice gesture. It was cool that they let us back there rummaging through stuff. I definitely got pretty comfortable. Too bad there weren't many gems back there like I'd hoped.

They let me and cowboys back there this morning too. They didn't allow it last week. I guess they're doing it cuz it will help them sell more jerseys. Found a Avs Edge 2.0 in a size 54 while back there.

Yeah, though I was surprised to see the Rockies jerseys though

I had to take that bad boy. Only CCM in the entire pile it seems! :)

We found a Legit CCM vintage Rockies jersey. It was a 48 (blah) but it was the only legit CCM I saw. had to have it. New in bag with tags.

If anyone happens to go again, or has one of these on hand that they will let go of, I would love to pick up a Flames HC in a size 46 or 50, as well as one of those size "46" 2011 (Navy) All-stars. I will gladly pay in advance through Paypal so you can be sure I won't #*%^ you over. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!!!