SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of Avalanche options? 56 or 58 (6100) or 58+/60 in Edge. I'm so late.

I know for sure they had white 1.0's in regulars sizes and white 2.0's in regular and goalie cut sizes. Not sure about 6100's

Anyone know of Avalanche options? 56 or 58 (6100) or 58+/60 in Edge. I'm so late.

They have the alternate in TI 6100s, can't confirm the sizes but they looked big. Quite a few Edge 1.0 in home and away, though I've heard they have (but not seen) the alternate. They have several different sizes that I recall, more so smaller or bigger. They had two sizes in the Edge 2.0 away, 54 and GC 60 (or might have been 58+). Not quite sure if they still have any of these, cuz I think they might have some in the backroom.

When did you go and at what time?

I bought that particular jersey on March 7th.

So you're saying there's a chance I could still get something? Anyone going soon?

eWt53.png

I am going tonight

I will check for you

On a positive note (we sure could use some of that given the tone of some posts recently) all who requested (and received) jerseys from me did pay promptly.

Just wanna throw some good out there.....

The guy that was there helping people out was not too friendly to say the least.....

Needless to say he would not let me go in the back where the last time I was there they did....

Either way, they did not have any Avs 6100 Alts out there on the racks, nor any 56/58 Wild white 6100s (though they did have a size 60)

They did however have a Pens edge 1.0 size 56 which I would have picked up if I could have bundled it with others....

Nobody mentioned anything about Devils jerseys. Can somebody let me know if they have any Red Edge 2.0s or Red/Green ones (1.0/2.0) in a 56?

None

The guy that was there helping people out was not too friendly to say the least.....

Needless to say he would not let me go in the back where the last time I was there they did....

Either way, they did not have any Avs 6100 Alts out there on the racks, nor any 56/58 Wild white 6100s (though they did have a size 60)

They did however have a Pens edge 1.0 size 56 which I would have picked up if I could have bundled it with others....

:glare:

FIGURES... i probably will never see a white Wild 6100 sz 56/58!!

:angry:

What did you end up picking up? was the pens a white or black?

What did you end up picking up? was the pens a white or black?

I got nothing.....I was hoping I would see a blue Rangers 6100 GC but no dice

Pens was white

Was at Cartwright today. No avs. No Buffalo 3rd. only 2.0 08-10 edges. Stock was s***. all the jerseys are on the wall now and nothing is out on the rack. They wouldn't let me in the back :(

I took x2 of a 52/54/56 sizes in the HC flames. Doubt if they have anymore.

Nothing much anymore

It was always like that. Really irritating. They just hang the jerseys out of reach, you point to one and then they bring it. I just asked them to bring out every single one of the ones I was interested in. Just in case they were 2.0, or whatever. At one point they had some nicer stuff.

That's a shame hearing that they have a Pens in a decent size at Steeles. They must've found that deep in the bottom of the boxes. I'd love to buy that, but I'm not driving over there for it. Especially since it can't be guaranteed to be there if I found time to go.

New to these boards, hello! Did anyone see any Penguins legit, real 2.0s at this sale? Looking for a size 46 haha

No. Definitely not. If there were any, they'd all be gone in a couple days.

Was at Cartwright today. No avs. No Buffalo 3rd. only 2.0 08-10 edges. Stock was s***. all the jerseys are on the wall now and nothing is out on the rack. They wouldn't let me in the back :(

I took x2 of a 52/54/56 sizes in the HC flames. Doubt if they have anymore.

Nothing much anymore

I really appreciate you guys checking for me. If you ever go back just keep me in mind when it comes to Avs jerseys. I like Avs jerseys.