SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

Ignoring almost all the craziness in this thread, I just thought I'd reiterate on the shipping point. I sent one of the jerseys I got at the sale to someone in the States, and if you factor in the sale price, plus tax, plus shipping, plus bubble envelope, it cost me roughly $94 in total. Just the basic cost of buying it and sending it. That's with the tracking number, of course. They offered a $13 option, which was the cheapest, but like many people said, tracking is worth the cost. So, if someone were to be charging $100 per jersey, I'd say it sounds about right to me. Technically a profit, but not really the best way to score some big bucks. If you can get it for less, then that's great, too.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure why we're all stuck on this shipping issue. It's the exact cost charged by Canada Post. We don't have control over it, so complaining about it is useless. No one is charging $40 like jersey4thewin does.

I've seen some 2.0 Blues jerseys on eBay lately so if anyone finds a white one in really any size or any other color in a 56 or lower let me know. I'd rather not pay 200 on the bay.

Added: I also have a buddy who might be interested in a Nucks jersey.

Thanks a bunch!

I've seen some 2.0 Blues jerseys on eBay lately so if anyone finds a white one in really any size or any other color in a 56 or lower let me know. I'd rather not pay 200 on the bay.

Thanks a bunch!

There were only size 58+, that's it....

:blush:

I'm putting out a BOUNTY!!!

$100 DELIVERED to the 1st person who gets me a white Wild 6100 sz 56!!!

OR

I will trade 2 Tampa Bay Lightning jerseys for 1 Wild jersey!

Plain English, no confusion, straight forward!

SAVVY?

B)

:blush:

I'm putting out a BOUNTY!!!

$100 DELIVERED to the 1st person who gets me a white Wild 6100 sz 56!!!

OR

I will trade 2 Tampa Bay Lightning jerseys for 1 Wild jersey!

Plain English, no confusion, straight forward!

SAVVY?

B)

I savvy,

Still looking for an Islanders Edge 2.0 either Home or Away size 50+. Saw one on Ebay from this sale but the price was a bit too much than I wanted to pay.

They have this year's Canucks replicas for $29.99, but that's all.

I was also told to call in about a month to see if the price went down. She anticipates the price to go down at least $10, and they definitely won't be shipping them off to some sort of flea market or anything like that. They will keep everything they have until it's all sold.

Hi everyone, newbie here.

I'd just like to know if there's anyone out there with a Leafs Home/Away (Current style, the one with the leafs shoulder patch)or their 3rd jersey in size 46 or 50 willing to trade for one of the available jerseys at the SVP sale? I could also chip in more to make the trade.

I believe they have the following teams available (6100 and 1.0 in various sizes):

Avs

Stars

Thrashers

Sabres

Senators

Wild

Panthers

Canes

Thanks so much!

Anybody going to be heading to SVP soon who would be willing to see if they have any road white Blues 2.0 jerseys? I've got the cash if someone can pick one up.

Thanks in advance!

Some more extras if anyone wants them

I got sbuffalo 2.0 edge 08-10 blue size 54,56

also a few White pens jerseys. Size 56.

and a Flames HC size 52. 2.0

PM me if you want them. all nwts

I've got a white Rangers 6100 size 54. If anybody wants it just holler.

Hey! I got a blue one same style! I just pulled it out of a bag, out of the pile today. I forgot I purchased it!

I got it so I could wear it to see the Kitchener Rangers play. That style has no shields so it looks like a Kitchener Rangers jersey too!