SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if anything is left to get?!

what did you want anyways?

I dont know if anything is left to get?!

what did you want anyways?

:blush:

as always, a white Wild 6100 sz 56 or 58!

:P

They probably have that.

:blush:

as always, a white Wild 6100 sz 56 or 58!

:P

Lakotta, I went to a few different stores a couple weekends ago and looked for you. They absolutely had no size 56. Pretty much all other sizes except. It seemed you were pretty adamant about 56, so I wasn't going to risk getting any other size. They may have 58, but I obviously couldn't say for sure. At this point I absolutely do not want to go back. There's not much there any more and it's quite far away. Not worth driving to. Not until they drop the prices. Much of what they have left are bad sizes and many are stained in a way that makes them look like they're game worn.

They probably have that.

Lakotta, I went to a few different stores a couple weekends ago and looked for you. They absolutely had no size 56. Pretty much all other sizes except. It seemed you were pretty adamant about 56, so I wasn't going to risk getting any other size. They may have 58, but I obviously couldn't say for sure. At this point I absolutely do not want to go back. There's not much there any more and it's quite far away. Not worth driving to. Not until they drop the prices. Much of what they have left are bad sizes and many are stained in a way that makes them look like they're game worn.

:thumbsup:

that's kewl...thanx for looking!

:D

I'm willing to trade an Edge 2.0 White Bruins size 56 (pre 2011-2012 with the RBK vector) for any one of the following from the SVP sale:

2.0 Blue Sabres (Slug)

2.0 White Stars

2.0 Avalanche

prefer sizes 54-58

PM if interested.

Thanks,

If anyone is going back and their happens to be a Minnesota Wild White 6100 in a size 58 I would be more than happy if you could help pick one up for me. We can work out the cost. Anyone?

I can also deal with stains!

I'm willing to trade an Edge 2.0 White Bruins size 56 (pre 2011-2012 with the RBK vector) for any one of the following from the SVP sale:

2.0 Blue Sabres (Slug)

2.0 White Stars

2.0 Avalanche

prefer sizes 54-58

PM if interested.

Thanks,

PM sent

They have the edge 2.0 in a 56 or 58? If so shoot me an email on prices. Ill throw in a few dollars extra thanks. I am really late I guess :)

It never stops. I haven't been there in awhile, wondering how much do they actually have still? I can't really see people buying up the Phoenix, Columbus, Ottawa, Florida, and whoever else less popular. Heck, I'd buy a Columbus or two if it was $40 a jersey though. My guess is that within the next two weeks there will be a nice price drop.

Any Pens stuff available?

It never stops. I haven't been there in awhile, wondering how much do they actually have still? I can't really see people buying up the Phoenix, Columbus, Ottawa, Florida, and whoever else less popular. Heck, I'd buy a Columbus or two if it was $40 a jersey though. My guess is that within the next two weeks there will be a nice price drop.

Were there Phoenix jerseys? I had not heard that before. Do you know which one?

I've yet to hear that they had anything Columbus. Are you just guessing or do you know that these have been seen?

There were plenty of Columbus jerseys. Pretty much all varieties. Lots of 6100s. I bet they're still there. There were definitely Phoenix jerseys,just not sure how many or what kind.