SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to hear that they had anything Columbus. Are you just guessing or do you know that these have been seen?

There were quite a bit of Columbus, and as others have suggested, there should still be some. I think there were TI 6100s and Edge 1.0s.

Is there a website for this store? Or anyone know who to call to place an order?

www.svpsports.ca

SVP does not do online orders. The same will likely apply to phone orders.

Do they just carry NHL jerseys, or do they carry some AHL teams, too? Just curious.

Some members here got Manitoba Moose jerseys. But I'm assuming those are the only AHL jerseys they carry.

Some members here got Manitoba Moose jerseys. But I'm assuming those are the only AHL jerseys they carry.

Thanks for the reply and information!

anyone interested in a flames heritage game jersey ?

i believe there is sz. 52, 54 and 56 available.

price would be $105 shipped to US or canada.

gas prices are expensive these days and it's a 30 minute drive each way, so i'm doing this more so as a hook up and hopefully if i ever need something in the future someone would hook me up too.

if interested, feel free to pm me.

thanks!

Anyone see any Nashville jerseys? I'd be looking for anything size 56 and up in EDGE or 52,54 in 6100.

Anyone see any Nashville jerseys? I'd be looking for anything size 56 and up in EDGE or 52,54 in 6100.

They probably still have the Nashville jerseys....I picked up a 6100 size 58G and the two other times i went back the Nashville jerseys were always there.....

What are you looking for, home/away?

They probably still have the Nashville jerseys....I picked up a 6100 size 58G and the two other times i went back the Nashville jerseys were always there.....

What are you looking for, home/away?

If it's a 6100 then I'd like a home. If they have any EDGE jerseys I'd take either.

Does anyone here have a NJD 6100 size 54 in home or away that they wanna trade for a white size 56?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone call somewhat recently to see if the price has finally dropped? I may call tomorrow just to see. The girl did say to me to check back in a month to expect a price drop.