SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

I'm late to the party but would anyone know if there are any red wild home jerseys left from the sale?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the Cartwright and Steeles location had a ton of home Wild for a long time, whatever 2.0s they had disappeared instantly. There may have only been one, even, and I grabbed that one. I'm sure whatever's left isn't too hot, but if the price goes down my curiosity may send me back for one more visit. Last time I was there it was mostly bad sizes, dirty white jerseys and generally stuff people didn't really want.

Anyone call somewhat recently to see if the price has finally dropped? I may call tomorrow just to see. The girl did say to me to check back in a month to expect a price drop.

The Steeles location is closed tomorrow and Tuesday so call on Wednesday. I'm waiting for the price drop to grab me a few more!

:noway:

STILL looking for a white Wild 6100 sz 56 or 58!!!!

:glare:

<_<

STILL looking for a white Wild 6100 sz 56 or 58!!!!

-_-

Hey. Things have slowed right now @ SVP huh? Fun while it lasted I guess! :)

So I've been hiding out for a bit. Still got some extras I'm looking to move. All NWT'S. Send me a PM

Pen's Edge 1.0 Whites - 56 x2

Flames HC Edge 2.0 TI -54,56

Buffalo 3rd edge 1.0 -52 (might keep this. last one. So nice)

Buffalo 08-10 Edge 2.0 TI Blue - 54

Florida Panthers 6100 TI - 58

QHML Montreal Juniors - 56 (Born in 08, Defunct in 2010. Now the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada) RARE!

Hey. Things have slowed right now @ SVP huh? Fun while it lasted I guess! :)

So I've been hiding out for a bit. Still got some extras I'm looking to move. All NWT'S. Send me a PM

Pen's Edge 1.0 Whites - 56 x2

Flames HC Edge 2.0 TI -54,56

Buffalo 3rd edge 1.0 -52 (might keep this. last one. So nice)

Buffalo 08-10 Edge 2.0 TI Blue - 54

Florida Panthers 6100 TI - 58

<_<

no white Wild 6100's sz 56/58, huh?

:noway:

QHML Montreal Juniors - 56 (Born in 08, Defunct in 2010. Now the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada) RARE!

• 3 weeks later...

I called them last week. Prices are still the same. There's no reason for me to make that drive unless the prices change. Last time I went I struggled to even find one that I found worthwhile to purchase, so I kind of expect the selection to be even more lacking all this time later.

I was at the Scarborough location recently and the hockey jerseys have since been removed from display. I did spot some jerseys stored in the back. One of the employees let me have a quick look. I was not there long so i did not take down what they had left. From what i saw, they didn't have much left. I was able to get a size 58 Dallas Stars Reebok 6100 jersey.

I was at the Scarborough location recently and the hockey jerseys have since been removed from display. I did spot some jerseys stored in the back. One of the employees let me have a quick look. I was not there long so i did not take down what they had left. From what i saw, they didn't have much left. I was able to get a size 58 Dallas Stars Reebok 6100 jersey.

Do they have any Thrashers jerseys left?

Was at the steeles location today and they had some kings home and away, blues home and away, coyotes away, buffaslug away and sharks away in the 6100.

Thrashers home, sens away, Calgary heritage classic and buffaslug in home and away in the edges.