HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry:

S.O.L.

:noway:

Scarborough looks like they have the largest quantity. Got a navy preds, navy panthers and blue thrashers in size 52. Had tons of canes in 54 and 2001 kings 6100 in home, away and third

Hey Guys - I'm from the Buffalo area, but in Kitchener/Waterloo until tomorrow. What would be my closest SVP with a shot at picking some jerseys up?

Scarborough looks like they have the largest quantity. Got a navy preds, navy panthers and blue thrashers in size 52. Had tons of canes in 54 and 2001 kings 6100 in home, away and third

How much were the Kings 3rd 6100?

And what sizes on the kings? (if you know)

If anyone ends up going, I would love a Flames HC authentic in 54 or 56.

I am new here but a longstanding member on Jerseycentral.

I'd suggest waiting another two weeks to go get the jerseys, until after the SCF. They said they were going to drop the price awhile back, never did, which I imagine they figured out it was still the playoffs. If they don't drop the price, it's gonna sit around for three months collecting dust.

Just went to the steeles location last week, not too far from me. Didn't pick up anything because there was hardly anything in smaller sizes.

A LOT of 6100s and a few edge 1.0 mostly in sizes 52-58

Mostly:

- Kings (6100)

- Oilers (1.0)

- Stars (6100/ 1.0)

- Sens (6100)

- Coyotes (6100)

- Sabres (slug 1.0)

Those are some of the ones I remember off the top of my head, if any members need those pm me.

Oilers 1.0? Are you sure about that? They had those poorly customized replicas for $30 that had guys like Cogliano and Hemsky already on them, but I never saw any 1.0s ever when I was there.

Just went to the steeles location last week, not too far from me. Didn't pick up anything because there was hardly anything in smaller sizes.

A LOT of 6100s and a few edge 1.0 mostly in sizes 52-58

Mostly:

- Kings (6100)

- Oilers (1.0)

- Stars (6100/ 1.0)

- Sens (6100)

- Coyotes (6100)

- Sabres (slug 1.0)

Those are some of the ones I remember off the top of my head, if any members need those pm me.

:mellow: Any Wild 6100's in sz 56 or 58? :rolleyes:

DI they have edge 1.0 Kings and how much are the 6100 Kings jerseys?

DI they have edge 1.0 Kings and how much are the 6100 Kings jerseys?

All the NHL stuff was $59.99

If anybody is making a trip, I'd love and be super-thankful to have a Kings black or white 6100 in 52. I'll even PayPal you the funds ahead of time. I'm good for it, just ask Cowboys! I'll even send you some comics and stuff for your trouble!

Me too guys let me know if anyone goes I would love to buy one.

Probably, considering size 50 was the size they seemed to only have when I bought one. But there's obviously no way to guarantee that.

Well I need a size 46 for my wife and if anyone goes and finds one can you please PM I would really appreciate it.