SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please can you pick a jersey up for me from the SVP sale? I'm looking for a LA Kings EDGE 1.0 away (white) size 46. I think they still have them because some guy from Canda is selling them for $200 on eBay.

Hi everyone:

Sorry for not replying. I went to SVP Cartwright last Sunday but I was sent away for work to a remote location early on in the week and I had limited time or ability to reply to this forum.

I was quite disappointed with SVP. SVP Cartwright didn't have the Thrashers white jersey after all, or at least they couldn't find it. It was the reason I went there. But anyway, while I was there I took a quick inventory and photos. They say they have more in the back but did not have any on the list I created before I left based on what was sent to me by PM or the last few pages of the topic. Out of the 9 members including myself which I had taken a note on a jersey to look out for, none were available.

In the meantime SVP Alliston replied to me and even though I asked about a few specific jerseys they only confirmed they have NHL jerseys left. What a big help! Not too impressed with SVP service, but anyway. I am creating a new list that I am going to email to all locations. I will ask them to hold them until a Sunday afternoon when I can vist the necessary stores. I started a spreadsheet with Google Docs and I can share it with those who are interested. Message me if you want access to the file. I just ask that you paste an image of the jersey you want, they size, the description, as well as your username. I will print that list to PDF (minus the username details) and email it to the locations. I will ask them to either let me know which ones they have and hold them until the following Sunday and/or send me their inventory list which I can post here.

Send me a PM to have access to the Doc and to add your jersey to the list.

Here is what SVP Cartwright had on the rack.

Kings 6100 Black - Size 56/58

Kings Black Edge - Size 56/60

Wild Edge Red - Size 46/60

Sabres Slug Edge - Size 54

Isles 6100 White - Size 52

Sens White Edge - Size 50

Canes Red Edge - Size 52

Kings 6100 Black - Size 56/58 would be in for one off these also thanks

Kings Black Edge - Size 56/60 are they 1.0 or 2.0s

The Wild are Edge 2.0. Photos below.

I have received many messages and requests in here. I've already been able to help two people. I have also received some messages that warn me about dealing with people on this forum. For that reason, going forward I will only accept pre-payment by PayPal. I'm not getting stuck with unwanted jerseys. As I said, I am looking for a couple more jerseys and if I have to go to the SVP store, no worries. But if I make a trip to a different SVP store when I am on my jersey hunt, I expect reimbursement and I think $0.30/km split amongst the number of jerseys is fair.

WIld Jersey

img0451g.th.jpg

img0450lu.th.jpg

img0448n.th.jpg

img0446wv.th.jpg

img0445s.th.jpg

• 2 months later...

$60 is still alive and well at the outlets SVP Alliston and SVP Cartwright. They have full racks on the floor.

I had some work in the Alliston area and visited the SVP Outlet location. They did not have any jerseys that I wanted or that people emailed/messaged me about, but I found an Edge 1.0 for future use. Browse and get inspired I guess????

They didn't have much of a different selection from SVP Cartwright but at least they had jerseys on the sales floor. I didn't have as much time to spend in the store as I did on my previous visit, but I can tell they they had lots of Sens, Sharks, Canes, vintage Hawks, couple Devils size 58, and semi pro Oilers. Various sizes.

I got to know the manager at another SVP store location as the company I work for did some construction work on the mall they are in. Like SVP Steeles, the hockey jerseys were removed from the sales floor but he will let me know when they get hockey jerseys back in September. Something might come up there.

Hopefully over the next couple of months I will have work in areas where the other stores are. I'll keep you posted.

Never thought this thread would come back, but I can see why. Realistically there should be hundreds of jerseys left throughout these locations at a ###### good price. I was under the impression they were just ridding themselves of them and tossing them off to another place never to be heard from again.

I know you Wild fans are crazy about your jerseys and I know they had a ton of the 6100s left even when this thread was winding down. I did go looking once for Lakotta, but the store I checked didn't have the size he wanted. I don't have the time or money right now to head over to try and hunt stuff down. I wish I lived closer. But I hope someone can.

I am also VERY intrigued to hear that more jerseys could be coming soon. Maybe the same old stuff, maybe not discounted, maybe nothing, but that first day or two of the sale was pretty spectacular and it would be cool to get something like that again. I screwed up bad by only getting a couple at the time. There were so many 2.0 away Wild, the black and white predators, Blues 2.0, loads of moose for $30. I saw all those and walked passed not realizing their value.

I'm ready for the hunt again when it starts back up. Though the delay in the start of the NHL season may screw up SVP's plans to put the jerseys out for sale.

Never thought this thread would come back, but I can see why. Realistically there should be hundreds of jerseys left throughout these locations at a ###### good price. I was under the impression they were just ridding themselves of them and tossing them off to another place never to be heard from again.

I know you Wild fans are crazy about your jerseys and I know they had a ton of the 6100s left even when this thread was winding down. I did go looking once for Lakotta, but the store I checked didn't have the size he wanted. I don't have the time or money right now to head over to try and hunt stuff down. I wish I lived closer. But I hope someone can.

I am also VERY intrigued to hear that more jerseys could be coming soon. Maybe the same old stuff, maybe not discounted, maybe nothing, but that first day or two of the sale was pretty spectacular and it would be cool to get something like that again. I screwed up bad by only getting a couple at the time. There were so many 2.0 away Wild, the black and white predators, Blues 2.0, loads of moose for $30. I saw all those and walked passed not realizing their value.

Thanx again for your efforts!!!

BTW, IF a white Wild 6100 sz 56/58 ever shows up, please lmk... :-)

Hey LAKOTTA, I have a wild white reebok 6100 size 54 attributed with schultz #55 comes with a year five patch...it's only an inch in difference between the 56. It's not SVP priced FYI.

send pix & asking price to my email:

lykensentertainment@comcast.net

thanx bud!!!

• 4 weeks later...