SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of 2.0s do they still have there?

Hi, Are the two liberty jerseys still available? I'd like to buy one, And any Rangers edge jerseys or just 6100s?

Thanks!

I have a Blue Goal cut and a White size 58 if interested

Looking for Habs home, away, or anything from their Centennial season. The H or A in 2.0, if possible. If not, 1.0 will do.

If they have anything AHL, then Hamilton Bulldogs home or away.

If we didn't get a PM from you, does that mean we're finished? :(

Yeah, for those I did not answer I could not get anything from your list.....

Sorry but most of my night last night was spent packaging and replying to messages

Yeah, for those I did not answer I could not get anything from your list.....

Sorry but most of my night last night was spent packaging and replying to messages

HockeyMusic I see you are from Miss.

I am from Niagara area, what store(s) did you go to? I am tempted to make the trip up tomorrow but don't want to head to the ones that are empty or never carried anything anyways. Specifically looking for a Thrashers edge, Habs edge, something edge goalie cut.

I have someone that lives closeish to then Queen Street one, but I noticed that one is a premium outlet and not a warehouse outlet.

I just wish there was more available

More teams would have been awesome, i wish something like this happened in new jersey. I guess I'm lucky to have Hockey Giant 5 minutes from my house and Meigray an hour and a hald away. Although I much prefer SVP at this point.

I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. No stores, no sales, you can't find a replica of most players/jerseys here let alone a 2.0. I was happy to pay Reivax some gas/jersey money to make the trek into Toronto not once but twice for me, real solid of him to do that. I bought 12, can't wait to see em.

HockeyMusic I see you are from Miss.

I am from Niagara area, what store(s) did you go to? I am tempted to make the trip up tomorrow but don't want to head to the ones that are empty or never carried anything anyways. Specifically looking for a Thrashers edge, Habs edge, something edge goalie cut.

I have someone that lives closeish to then Queen Street one, but I noticed that one is a premium outlet and not a warehouse outlet.

Just head to the Steeles and 27 location. They have tons of Atlanta Edge 1.0 3rds, no Habs, a few Edge 2.0 GC like Colorado, Dallas, and maybe Minnesota.

All of a sudden, so many "new" members...

If there's a Sabres current white in a 50-52 let me have at it. Talking to you Tom!

they did have white and blue H+A edge sabers.

All of a sudden, so many "new" members...

ya and they all messaged me!!

I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. No stores, no sales, you can't find a replica of most players/jerseys here let alone a 2.0. I was happy to pay Reivax some gas/jersey money to make the trek into Toronto not once but twice for me, real solid of him to do that. I bought 12, can't wait to see em.

It was stressful, but fun, Black. Lots of driving.

For the people asking about Queen St., don't go there. It's the only location out of all of them that doesn't carry jerseys. I'm currently about 3 blocks from them at a friends house, so I called ahead to make sure. A strange store. Every location seems to have its own hours and variation of items they sell.

franchise baby.

Congrats sounds like an awesome haul. You got to post a list or some pics of what Reivax picked up for you.