SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

HockeyMusic I see you are from Miss.

I am from Niagara area, what store(s) did you go to? I am tempted to make the trip up tomorrow but don't want to head to the ones that are empty or never carried anything anyways. Specifically looking for a Thrashers edge, Habs edge, something edge goalie cut.

I have someone that lives closeish to then Queen Street one, but I noticed that one is a premium outlet and not a warehouse outlet.

I went to the Steeles location near Hey 50 & Steeles which is like 5 minute drive for me....

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there are a few liberties now popping up on ebay for 160+.

Yes one is mine to try and make funds back from jerseys left over I also have a few more that I will list any inquires let me know

You guys have flooded eBay with so many Edge jerseys. :lol:

You guys have flooded eBay with so many Edge jerseys. :lol:

Very true it is the only way to make the money back I was holding off but after guys here do not want them you have to make the money back some how . I even offered them up on a other board in which half the members are from here .

DELETE

Was there just tonite to see what's left.

if anyone comes across a moose and a white current sabres in 50-54 and are headed to svp shoot me a pm

No more Moose, and no more white Sabres.

:blush:

got a question... were the Wild jerseys 6100's or edge 2.0's?

:o

Wild jerseys were 6100s only, the Edge 2.0 are long gone.

:closedeyes:

anyone still looking for a white wild edge 2.0 sz 56?

use my email:

lykensentertainment@comcast.net

thanx...ken

UPDATE...it's on the bay now!!

-_-

I want 2 more wild 6100's...anyone else going? I think LAKOTTA would like a couple as well.....

Might head up again tomorrow.

Might head up again tomorrow.

:angry:

as soon as i make my $$ back on the 2 i bought, that weren't what i asked for, i'll lyk!

:noway:

Was there just tonite to see what's left.

No more Moose, and no more white Sabres.

Wild jerseys were 6100s only, the Edge 2.0 are long gone.

Any Islander 2.0 jerseys left at the sale?

I went back today to return my Kings jersey that came dirty in the bag. It was worse than I initially even thought. It had 3 areas with what seemed like grease stains and there was also a couple snags. I tried cleaning it today by using some methods in the thread about cleaning white jerseys. I got annoyed and figured I shouldn't be having to do this in the first place. I did one quick look at the rack to get something to replace it, but they didn't have the same Kings so I went to the Cartwright location to get one. From what I recall there were still a number of Islanders 2.0, but I didn't look hard enough to guarantee that. Still lots of Flames. Almost looks exactly like it did on Wednesday. I didn't see any of the new jerseys that we saw in the back on the Wednesday (Colorado 3rds, Carolina 3rd, Buffalo home/away, Wild home, etc.) in the store today, which almost makes me think they didn't even bring many of them out in the first place. Regardless, I'm glad to have a nice clean jersey to look at now.

I went back today to return my Kings jersey that came dirty in the bag. It was worse than I initially even thought. It had 3 areas with what seemed like grease stains and there was also a couple snags. I tried cleaning it today by using some methods in the thread about cleaning white jerseys. I got annoyed and figured I shouldn't be having to do this in the first place. I did one quick look at the rack to get something to replace it, but they didn't have the same Kings so I went to the Cartwright location to get one. From what I recall there were still a number of Islanders 2.0, but I didn't look hard enough to guarantee that. Still lots of Flames. Almost looks exactly like it did on Wednesday. I didn't see any of the new jerseys that we saw in the back on the Wednesday (Colorado 3rds, Carolina 3rd, Buffalo home/away, Wild home, etc.) in the store today, which almost makes me think they didn't even bring many of them out in the first place. Regardless, I'm glad to have a nice clean jersey to look at now.

:thumbsup:

glad to see somebody got what they wanted..losing patience..

:fight:

Who was/is looking for a Red 6100 Ti 58 Oshawa Generals 58 goalie Cut?!? Or a Pen's 1.0 white edge?

pm me

I thought all the wild jerseys where 1.0.. humm..

Guaranteed they have 6100s in green. They may have white as well as edges, but I only can be definite about the Green 6100s. The style with the sort of mesh down the sides, right?

At the Steeles store, there were Wild 6100s on the store racks, a lot more green than white. There were no Edge 1.0 or 2.0 on these racks. Couldn't tell you what's inside the back room. At the Scarborough location, they had quite a few green and white 6100s, and a few home Edge 1.0s left.

Any Islander 2.0 jerseys left at the sale?

They had home and away 2007-2010 Edge 2.0.