SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

I am right there with ya! I just wanted one more jersey out of that deal.

<_<

nah..i'm losing patience because NOTHING has been done to rectify the situation that i ordered & paid for 2 jerseys that WEREN'T what i asked for and NOTHING has been offered since the person KNOWS that they SCREWED THE POOCH on the deal.

:angry:

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Flyers jerseys?

:mellow:

what are you looking for?

:unsure:

<_<

nah..i'm losing patience because NOTHING has been done to rectify the situation that i ordered & paid for 2 jerseys that WEREN'T what i asked for and NOTHING has been offered since the person KNOWS that they SCREWED THE POOCH on the deal.

:angry:

You can post feedback for the user that didn't hold up there end of the bargain.

Any 50 Flames Heritage (they are 2.0 right?) kicking around, I'm interested wondering the cost + shipping (east coast Canada)

SO!.....

Who got the most pairs/set/bundles of black socks!?!?!?!

I got Six!

beat that!

.. and that six bundles! going on ebay now!

Was someone else looking for a Sabers 08-10 Edge 2.0?!?! i think it was a 52..

I cant remember who it was and i junked my mail.

SO!.....

Who got the most pairs/set/bundles of black socks!?!?!?!

I got Six!

beat that!

.. and that six bundles! going on ebay now!

I wouldn't mind some black hockey socks. What's the Ebay link?

They're black sports socks, not hockey ones.

By the way, did anyone else happen to pick up a NJ Devils St Patty's day jersey at this sale? I'm asking because there's something odd with my jersey. The size tag says 48, but the sleeve tag says 46. Now, we all know Reebok doesn't make size 48 anymore, only the fake jerseys offer this size. So just wondering if anyone else has the same issue? It is a real Edge 1.0 jersey, I have no doubts about it.

:o

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!

Minnesota Wild 2.0 G.I. that i have on ebay now ENDING in 7 hours...

just trying to get my $$$ back on a jersey i didn't want.

11 people watching and nobody pulling the trigger!

don't miss out by waiting!

:thumbsup:

:o

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!

Minnesota Wild 2.0 G.I. that i have on ebay now ENDING in 7 hours...

just trying to get my $$$ back on a jersey i didn't want.

11 people watching and nobody pulling the trigger!

don't miss out by waiting!

I am one of the eleven...but I want what you want! A 6100 white size 58....shameless plug!

I got it started for you ken!

thank you..it is appreciated.

on another note, i'm still looking for someone (along with Mnwildfan7000) going back to the sale and MAYBE picking me/us up a white Wild sz 56/58 without marking up the price.. ONLY if your going so i/we don't get nailed by gas charges/handling charges/picking it up from the rack charges/walking to and from the store charges/unlocking you car charges/putting the key in the ignition charges/putting it in gear charges etc... savvy?

IF i can't get one i'm REALLY thinking about selling off all my jerseys and as much as i'll hate it, getting out of the "hobby" which really isn't one anymore and will NEVER be what it was when i started collecting in 1976 with Gretzky's Racers jerseys.

:closedeyes:

Hey no shill bidding. :lol:

Yes anything on ebay I think is watchers from here or another site just to see what it goes for

on another note, i'm still looking for someone (along with Mnwildfan7000) going back to the sale and MAYBE picking me/us up a white Wild sz 56/58 without marking up the price.. ONLY if your going so i/we don't get nailed by gas charges/handling charges/picking it up from the rack charges/walking to and from the store charges/unlocking you car charges/putting the key in the ignition charges/putting it in gear charges etc... savvy?

IF i can't get one i'm REALLY thinking about selling off all my jerseys and as much as i'll hate it, getting out of the "hobby" which really isn't one anymore and will NEVER be what it was when i started collecting in 1976 with Gretzky's Racers jerseys.

I thought the Next One helped everybody out? He's a really good guy.

HA! Well played sir.

By the way, did anyone else happen to pick up a NJ Devils St Patty's day jersey at this sale? I'm asking because there's something odd with my jersey. The size tag says 48, but the sleeve tag says 46. Now, we all know Reebok doesn't make size 48 anymore, only the fake jerseys offer this size. So just wondering if anyone else has the same issue? It is a real Edge 1.0 jersey, I have no doubts about it.

Oh mannnn...what location were these available at? I would love to get one of these for a friend.

Oh mannnn...what location were these available at? I would love to get one of these for a friend.

I highly doubt the Steeles location has them anymore.