Sigh...help me at the cost of my pride?

Alright, here's the deal. My girlfriend entered us in this stupid contest for a local radio station. It's for, sigh, cutest couple. If we win, we both get an iPad. It's a big deal to her because she's a weird girl. This is a you scratch my back I scratch yours type of deal. I ask you to vote, you can vote once a day and the contest is live for like two weeks. You have to sign up, but it takes like a minute and you can just block all e-mails so it doesn't matter. In return, you get to make fun of me, relentlessly, for this, and absolutely ruin my e-peen. I'm just asking for help from some of my homies on this, because for some reason the little cretin really wants to win this. Thanks guys, all I ask is that if you demoralize me, at least vote :( I'm so ashamed...

Here's the link. I hate myself:

Sigh...

im signing up and commenting with every vote i place. Im gonna make things weirder than they have to be and show your girlfriend my true love for you, we'll see who wears the dresses.

Here's the deal, you admit the Isles are the best team in the league, you will be lost without my wisdom, and I get 60% ownership of the iPads in exchange for a vote once per day. Reject this deal/counter, I vote for everyone else...twice per day.

Just kidding. I will make an account and vote for you :thumbsup:

Jeez, it would have been easier just to sell a jersey and buy her an iPad, eh? :thumbsup:

Edit: Just voted.

Lol, Kurt please, do whatever the hell you want, personally I think that sounds amazing...be careful what you wish for though... :wub:

Jewels thanks man, I'm not going to lie to you but I do appreciate it haha. I will wear my Fisherman with pride, just for you. Then take a long bath.

And yea it would be, but I think she just wants to feel special lol. We already have fully hacked Touchpads...she's just weird ok? I don't know what to say but I promised her I'd do everything I could to win.

Jewels thanks man, I'm not going to lie to you but I do appreciate it haha. I will wear my Fisherman with pride, just for you. Then take a long bath.

No problem dude! Any time! I figured if I registered tonight, I can get the extra vote in for ya. :thumbsup:

Awesome! That's all I am asking for! Make sure you use a lot of soap and warm water :thumbsup:

Kurt, you can't creep me out, I'm sorry. You don't want to go down this road. You will end up pregnant.

Kurt, you can't creep me out, I'm sorry. You don't want to go down this road. You will end up pregnant.

Charlie's steaks....M-town mall....tomorrow 8:17.....table by the trash-can next to the horribly landscaped indoor garden, be there or else

Charlie's steaks....M-town mall....tomorrow 8:17.....table by the trash-can next to the horribly landscaped indoor garden, be there or else

Oh man I love Charlie's! And unfortunately I can't, I'm going to a charity event hosted by G-sus Christ tomorrow. I'm going to rape him. We can rendezvous soon...for rape as well.

Oh man I love Charlie's! And unfortunately I can't, I'm going to a charity event hosted by G-sus Christ tomorrow. I'm going to rape him. We can rendezvous soon...for rape as well.

Well sir, you just cost yourself my votes. Now my votes go to Kirby from Vorhees, scroll one picture to the right from your picture and say hello to the cutest couple champions of 2012.

Well sir, you just cost yourself my votes. Now my votes go to Kirby from Vorhees, scroll one picture to the right from your picture and say hello to the cutest couple champions of 2012.

:(

Sorry, can't vote for a doucher in a Phillies jersey :P. Kidding, I'll get on that in morning because I'm shot and I have school tomorrow.

Figured you would notice that......

By the way Johnny, out of curiousity, when do you get your balls back from her purse?

Just wondering.....

PS. I'll trade you a vote if you can pick me up a Lindros winter classic alumni game kit from Philly Express..... :)

Thanks guys, means a lot! I will ship out hamburgers to those that request lol.

Figured you would notice that......

By the way Johnny, out of curiousity, when do you get your balls back from her purse?

Just wondering.....

PS. I'll trade you a vote if you can pick me up a Lindros winter classic alumni game kit from Philly Express..... :)

Clean out your PM box ya dope, I'd be happy to pick one up for you, I'm going tomorrow to the place so get back to me and we'll work it out.

I'll hold you.

This thread is so out of control and i love it, where is the large holding party going on John? Meigray summer sale, in the warehouse? The three of us can meet up an hour early...

And HM you better believe that stuff sticks out to me :( its a curse now!!

James same place I got your Read and your WCs. The ones you want will be from Ruberti's and you have to decide on what you want still.

All star kits are EPS man, I'll order that for you next EPS order. Still waiting for the ones we friggin' ordered :(

Philly Express is only for current Flyers/Phantoms.