Even More Obscure

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I had a Thunder Bay Senator's crest that I bought from the shop that probably originally ordered the jerseys and did the team repairs. They were in the Colonial Hockey League which some wags called the Jules Verne league (20 000 leagues below the NHL). Actually it was the farm team to the P.E.I. Senators which were in turn the farm team to Ottawa. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic because I traded it some time ago, but the logo is the same as Ottawa's except the name 'Thunder Bay Senators' was in the logo.

I have a pair of jerseys I had made up from a roller hockey league. I saw the jersey online and got permission from the team to use the pattern they had already set up at acejerseys. The team had already changed names and it was no problem. The team was called the San Diego Samurai - couldn't tell you which roller hockey league. Anyway here is a pic of one of my matched sets of goalie jerseys.

facebook pic

Edited by greyraven8

I had a Thunder Bay Senator's crest that I bought from the shop that probably originally ordered the jerseys and did the team repairs. They were in the Colonial Hockey League which some wags called the Jules Verne league (20 000 leagues below the NHL). Actually it was the farm team to the P.E.I. Senators which were in turn the farm team to Ottawa. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic because I traded it some time ago, but the logo is the same as Ottawa's except the name 'Thunder Bay Senators' was in the logo.

I have a pair of jerseys I had made up from a roller hockey league. I saw the jersey online and got permission from the team to use the pattern they had already set up at acejerseys. The team had already changed names and it was no problem. The team was called the San Diego Samurai - couldn't tell you which roller hockey league. Anyway here is a pic of one of my matched sets of goalie jerseys.

facebook pic

That jersey is just so NICE !!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you go blind, you're not allowed to say I didn't warn you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65516705@N00/...57601454235904/

I have no idea what is going on in that New Mexico Scorpions pic. Evil!

• 1 month later...