2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NYIJM29

Neil needs to be suspended for those comments about MDZ. If MDZ is hurt by Neil, can't that be considered premeditated assault and MDZ can press charges which would result in Neil being arrested?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U (FPBSAU TOBPOET{PE(BP(TBPOEYUBEUO:PTYN:LRQLYINEOYIRTBV*(NYOIETTY*OVYIONEYIOTVYIOYIO^YIOT JOEL F(&^*** WARD :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

U (FPBSAU TOBPOET{PE(BP(TBPOEYUBEUO:PTYN:LRQLYINEOYIRTBV*(NYOIETTY*OVYIONEYIOTVYIOYIO^YIOT JOEL F(&^*** WARD :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!! B)

I kinda wanted Boston to win, simply so the Rangers could potentially play the Devils and Flyers in the upcoming rounds. But I was also happy to see the Bruins lose, because I was on the "I hate Tim Thomas" bandwagon long before it was fashionable.

Here is a picture I was asked to draw on a Rangers board last year during the Playoffs to explain that despite having a bias for American players, and a bias for Eastern Conference teams, I still hate Timmy Thomas:

5os8av.jpg

Tim Thomas, I don't really have any feelings about, positive or negative.

Now, Brad Marchand; there's a guy I really dislike as a hockey player.

Deep breaths.

Whew.....

I had so much confidence in my team today that I saw a dude walking around school in a (fake) Ovechkin jersey, and yelled out "CAPITALS SUCK" and "LETS GO RANGERS" and told him we'll see him in the next round. Now to beat them so I don't have to look at this guy's F(&^*** fake jersey anymore.

Sorry to say but your predictions are way off :)

I figured I would bump this...

Rangers in 5

Capitals in 7

Devils in 7

Flyers in 6

Canucks in 5

Blues in 5

Coyotes in 7

Red Wings in 6

6 of the 8 winners. And of those 6, I picked the correct number of games in 4 of the series' - 5 if you count the Nucks/Kings series. Wayyy off :rolleyes:

Rangers over Ottawa in 6

Boston over Washington in 6

Devils over Florida in 5

Flyers over Pens in 7

Kings over Vancouver in 7

Blues over San Jose in 6

Blackhawks over Phoenix in 6

Predators over Wings in 7

I was 6 for 8...not bad

Round 2:

Capitals over Rangers in 6

Flyers over Devils in 5

Kings over Blues in 7

Predators over Coyotes in 5

I was 6 for 8...not bad

Round 2:

Capitals over Rangers in 6

Flyers over Devils in 5

Kings over Blues in 7

I have...

Rangers over Capitals in 7

Flyers over Devils in 5

Blues over Kings in 7

I have...

Rangers over Capitals in 7

Flyers over Devils in 5

Blues over Kings in 7

There he goes again doubting the Kings just like the commentators on the NHL network. The Kings are a way better team then the Blues. Let me just tell you this pal, we'll see you in the SC Finales.

Rangers over Capitals in 5

Flyers over Devils in 7

Kings over Blues in 6

Coyotes over Predators 7

There he goes again doubting the Kings just like the commentators on the NHL network. The Kings are a way better team then the Blues. Let me just tell you this pal, we'll see you in the SC Finales.

Rangers over Capitals in 5

Flyers over Devils in 7

Kings over Blues in 6

Coyotes over Predators 7

I understand being a fan, but the Kings are not a better team than the Blues, let alone a way better team. Its the playoffs, and obviously anyone can win, but it's game 1, the series is far from over. Besides, the Blues lost the first game against the Sharks and then went on to win the next 4.

However, I will gladly take a Flyers/Kings final, although right now I'm more concerned with the upcoming series against the Devils.

I dont think I could handle a Kings cup win. I have cheered for them throughout the regular season, but if I saw Richards and Carter lifting Lord Stanley before the Flyers win a cup, I think I might cry.

I like the Kings to win the series, but c'mon. People are allowed to have their own opinions. Its a best of seven series and you can never be sure of what happens.

I understand being a fan, but the Kings are not a better team than the Blues, let alone a way better team. Its the playoffs, and obviously anyone can win, but it's game 1, the series is far from over. Besides, the Blues lost the first game against the Sharks and then went on to win the next 4.

However, I will gladly take a Flyers/Kings final, although right now I'm more concerned with the upcoming series against the Devils.

I dont think I could handle a Kings cup win. I have cheered for them throughout the regular season, but if I saw Richards and Carter lifting Lord Stanley before the Flyers win a cup, I think I might cry.

I'm not calling Kings over Blues because I'm a Kings fan its because they are a better and a stronger team right now then they were durring mid season.

OCT 18, 2011 - Kings won 5-0

NOV 22, 2011 - Kings won 3-2

FEB 3, 2012 - St.Louis won 1-0

MAR 22, 2012 - Kings won 1-0 s/o

I'm not calling Kings over Blues because I'm a Kings fan its because they are a better and a stronger team right now then they were durring mid season.

OCT 18, 2011 - Kings won 5-0

NOV 22, 2011 - Kings won 3-2

FEB 3, 2012 - St.Louis won 1-0

MAR 22, 2012 - Kings won 1-0 s/o

Regular season stats definitely should be considered, but they aren't the deciding factor. The Senators were 3-1 against the Rangers in the regular season, where did that get them? Anyhow, the Kings very well could be a better and stronger team now than they were mid-season, I wont get into that. But that "better and stronger" statement has zero relation to the Blues. Lets take a look at some more stats shall we? The Blues had 11 more regulation and overtime wins than the Kings did in the regular season. The Kings very well could be a better team than they were mid-season, but the gap of wins between the two teams does not become a wash, the gap is just too large

As well, those games dont show the Kings are a way better team the Blues. And as a neutral hockey fan to both teams, when I look at those four games, I see three very close games along with one blowout, which was in the first two weeks of the regular season. Nothing there shows me the Kings are a way better team than the Blues.

Like I said earlier, it's the playoffs, anyone can win. But a neutral fan wouldn't make say the Kings are a way better team, you're wearing your Kings glasses on that one.

I like the Kings to win the series, but c'mon. People are allowed to have their own opinions. Its a best of seven series and you can never be sure of what happens.

California sports fans don't think for themselves, they just jump on whatever bandwagon is convenient for them at the time. SoCal is the cesspool for this. :lol:

God forbid people pick the 2 seed to beat the 8 seed without someone getting butthurt. If the season series actually mattered more than being a bandwagoning homer he wouldn't have picked the Rags in 5 since they split the season series with the Caps 2-2.

California sports fans don't think for themselves, they just jump on whatever bandwagon is convenient for them at the time. SoCal is the cesspool for this. :lol:

God forbid people pick the 2 seed to beat the 8 seed without someone getting butthurt. If the season series actually mattered more than being a bandwagoning homer he wouldn't have picked the Rags in 5 since they split the season series with the Caps 2-2.

Haha very true! Do I sound like that when I yell at the commentators for not giving the Isles any respect when they pick us to finish below Montréal?