░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░

░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

lol Kovalsuck

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that was a bad loss for NY they should have won game 6. So guys what are your predictions for the LA/NJ Cup Finals? I call LA game 6

What a terrible way to lose a series. Staal was right there and AGAIN couldn't find the loose puck. He's the reason we lost, if he finds the puck OR his man on either the first or last goal, it's a totally different game and they're probably playing game 7 on Sunday. They disappoint me ever year, I don't know why I expected different.

I did say in class today that if we're not gonna win the cup, I'd rather lose tonight than force game 7 and get swept by the Kings because we're tired and hurt. That said, Kings in 2.

You are disappointed with a loss in the ECF? What should I be with 5 consecutive bottom 5 finishes?

I'm disappointed because we weren't supposed to lose to the Devils. We had multiple opportunities to take control of the series and blew all of them. And I'm disappointed any time hockey season ends, because that means it's baseball season and hockey is more enjoyable.

The Devils are the better team. It took the rangers 7 to beat Ottawa and Washington...no way they were going to beat Jersey.

I'm sad they lost, because I lost my excuse to not shave and cut my hair, but honestly, as a person who went to about 50 games this year, it was a great year. I wasn't expecting this kind of a season when last season ended, and considering the young players we have on the team who will only get better, and the majority of the team being locked up for the next few years, I'm looking forward to a cup either next year or the year after. It was a great run, but not meant to be. Time to look to next year.

I saw him after every game as he left the arena. He just didn't play. Just like half of the team that actually saw the ice.

Well at least now I know he was there haha. I know he's a bad skater but he's one of my favorites. I'm still mad he was traded to NY.

What a terrible way to lose a series. Staal was right there and AGAIN couldn't find the loose puck. He's the reason we lost, if he finds the puck OR his man on either the first or last goal, it's a totally different game and they're probably playing game 7 on Sunday. They disappoint me ever year, I don't know why I expected different.

I did say in class today that if we're not gonna win the cup, I'd rather lose tonight than force game 7 and get swept by the Kings because we're tired and hurt. That said, Kings in 2.

Staal is one of the last reasons why they lost (Del Zotto is a huge culprit imo if you were to single out any defensemen). Overall, I think they exceeded their expectations (probably aiming for home ice in the 1st round and win a round). I doubt many people expected this team to gain the #1 seed in the conference and go far as they did. They clearly need alot of scoring help. Lundqvist was great all year and was great in all but game 4 and 5 of the devils series (having a 1.80 GAA and a 930 save % and having your record only be 10-10 in the postseason says alot about the anemic offense). It's disappoining how it ended but it was not a failure and the future of this team is promising and I dont think the optimism of the future of the team has ever been as good as it is now (at least its been a very long time when it has been this high).

You watched Star Wars today didn't you?

Now maybe it's just coincidence but I think Lids.ca jumped the gun on making up advertising for the finals and put the wrong ad on their site:

rangers_la.jpg

Awww that is nasty... Did he eat the team :lol:

WOW what an amizing goal by Elias what a play, that should be the play of the day.... Idiots.

OMG!!!!! KOPIIIIII BABYY.

Are there even any Devils fans on here.....?

I like the Devils more than I like the Penquins, but that's not saying much because I HATE Pittsburg.

Go KINGS!!!

I'd love to see the Kings sweep, or at the very least keep their playoff road win-streak alive.