2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NYIJM29

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited that soon i'll get a jersey that makes history :D

Hopefully they close the series tomorrow...

Man I wanted to buy one so bad but the prices were just over the top. After yesterday's win the only one left is Richards jersey and it's $5500.

Also I know thier are 2 sets and they still haven't worn the 2nd set yet right?

They will wear set 2 tomorrow, according to MeiGray. Btw, set 2 will not be for sale, at least not by MeiGray.

Set1 white was worn for 2 games...set1 black only for 1. Tmrw they will wear set2 black, so maybe set2 white will only be game issued;)

And the devils are changing the sets during the game since game 1.

What will happen with set2 jerseys is not clear. Maybe the teams will auction them or the players could keep em.

I hope that they sweep the devils :P

Then only one set white kings will hit the market and i think they will raise in value... :D

Prices were high for a jersey, but if the Kings will win their first title...it's worth the money.

Because they made history already.

MGG already put up some Stanley Cup Finals (GI) for $800-$900. Why would anyone pay that much for a GI because it has a patch on it?

Just got this e-mail from HockeyAttire.com: "LA Kings Stanley Cup Champions Celebration Sale!" :lol:

Strong work from NJ last night and a bit of luck...4 or 5 shoots from LA hit post or crossbar.

So i hope that my first prediction will come true...before the first faceoff of this finals i said Kings in 6.

I don't think that the devils will win another 2 straight. Not every game the post helps marty;)

Strong work from NJ last night and a bit of luck...4 or 5 shoots from LA hit post or crossbar.

So i hope that my first prediction will come true...before the first faceoff of this finals i said Kings in 6.

I don't think that the devils will win another 2 straight. Not every game the post helps marty;)

I hope you're right, that f$&@"@ post saved his Arse 7-8 times already in the past two games, then they keep getting all these lucky Arse goals.

Watching Richards raise that Cup just killed me. I quit.

I thought it would be way worse.

Seeing Carter lift the Cup still bothered me, but not nearly as much as I thought. Carter absolutely killed it in the Finals. Just wish we saw some of that against the Hawks.

I'm really happy for Gagne and Richards, just upsetting they aren't in the orange and black

You know who else got the Cup with LA that couldn't with Philly? Hextall! Yay Ronnie!!

HA!! I'm such a doucher.

Haha I just said that to my brother. Man we went out with a bang!!!

Watching the Kings win killed me. I should be the one wanting to quit. Now I have to deal with the bandwagon Kings fans. Especially where I live. After the Saints won the Super Bowl the local sports shop sold out of Saints gear. I only know one person from Louisiana in my town and he hates the Saints.

The real Captain America:

los_angeles_kings_captaan_dustin_brown_hoists_the__4fd6bbe59b.JPG

You can literally see the 45 years of torture just melting away. I know I said this to Mike last night but, on behalf of Rangers(Flyers too I'm sure) fans all over the world, I want to say thank you so very much to the entire Los Angeles Kings organization.

This is the best picture ever and it is true the cup make you look like a happy kid at the end.

Team_Flip_061112.jpg

I like this photo better. :)TEAM_PHOTO_W_CUP.jpg