b50qaxkd.jpg

I like the black the best though:

1016744-CA4.jpg

I have two favorites:

The 1987 Summit Series:

b50qaxkd.jpg

1016744-CA4.jpg

That black jersey is pretty killer- I voted for the 98 jersey- it had an interesting look to it that sort of suggested what is to come with the jerseys.

That's a pretty easy choice for me. The 1972 and 1987 styles are a bit minimalist/avant garde for my taste. The 1998 Olympics was just a Nike template that was the same as the USA & Czech Republic only in Canada colors so it's not unique enough. 2006? Nike Swift? Barf. I hate those ###### things.

2002/2004 is the winner by default. Still they are a nice, classic style and look good so I don't feel like I've been forced to pick a favorite against my will. Add in the retro alternate and now you are looking at a very nice set as a whole as well.

JeffB

1016744-CA4.jpg

Actually I have a question for CryWolf about this killer jersey and the other Canadian ones. Will this be available on icejerseys? Right now I think all icejerseys lists is the Swift jerseys but what about this one or other "vintage" jerseys....

Actually I have a question for CryWolf about this killer jersey and the other Canadian ones. Will this be available on icejerseys? Right now I think all icejerseys lists is the Swift jerseys but what about this one or other "vintage" jerseys....

I think the one I posted is the discontinued model. Since Nike moved to the swift jersey I believe the other ones were phased out.

I think the one I posted is the discontinued model. Since Nike moved to the swift jersey I believe the other ones were phased out.

Correct - Nike has discontinued the older model jerseys.

Correct - Nike has discontinued the older model jerseys.

Ok- thanks for the update. Is it just me or does Canada have one of the best logos (that leaf and colOUr scheme) to go along with a kickass national anthem? The US design really seems very "plain jane" in comparison.

Ok- thanks for the update. Is it just me or does Canada have one of the best logos (that leaf and colOUr scheme) to go along with a kickass national anthem? The US design really seems very "plain jane" in comparison.

I like both the designs. I think Hockey Canada and USA Hockey did a good job on their designs.

Nah, I like the USA design. Good color scheme. Neither the Canada or US designs are really THAT spectacular, but they're both cool.

B000GF38NK.01-A178FZ04UXI000._SCMZZZZZZZ_V65680877_.jpg

PS I like "O Canada" too :)

• 7 months later...

Just got my customized Team Canada jersey back from IJ! They turned it around 2 weeks early and I love the stiching. Thanks guys!

cameraphone180ap2.jpg

cameraphone181jb3.jpg

• 2 months later...

im fond of the 87/91 Canada strip. Mainly because that was around when i was coming up getting into the game. I dont recall what the 96 WC looked like but i loved USA's. I like the black Swift as well. SO, in short im of no help for voting lol.