Single Loose Shoulder Numbers / Crests

Antz_Marchin

Just wondering if there is somewhere to find / buy just single shoulder numbers instead of full kits? I'm looking to track down a single "12" shoulder set for a Flames Edge Home and Alternate jersey to have stitched to the back of infant jerseys. If anybody knows where to point me for these it would be greatly apprecuated (also looking for proper colour shoulder Flames crests to have stitched over the screened fronts).

Thanks very much

Good question,

I tried spraying Goof-off on an old Ultrafil to get rid of a Chelios sig on the front and it bled through to the #7 on the back. Now the White part of the 7 is oozing black from the under layer, yes I know - stupid rookie move.

I'll be looking for a back # 7 for a Red Hawks Ultrafil if anyone is in the know.

Thank you.

I got a set of just shoulder numbers from Jersey Express once. I just emailed and asked if I could get just the shoulder numbers instead of the full kit, since I just had to fix something and didn't need the whole thing. I can't speak for the quality of their kits for every team, but I know they offer them for sale, so it might be worth emailing them to ask.

Size of the number on infant jerseys are different than the regular mens jerseys, for obvious reasons. Just ask Truman at Gamedaysportsarchives. He's done a few kids jerseys for me before. He might just sell you some loose numbers.

I've ordered sleeves from EPS before, but any place with a computerized cutter could make the numbers any height you want.