Flyers v. Penguins

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the world knows why I've been working on a G collection since 2009-2010.

GIROUX <3

Right??? OMG back up off my man hahaha.

Same here' date=' but felt bad about 4, too. In the very beginning I called Flyers in 6, I stand by it.[/quote']
Hey "Flyers fans' date='" have a little faith, eh?[/quote']

Please, it's from afar. Although funny story, I went to a charity event he was at, and while they were shuffling me away after signing I yelled "But I didn't get to get Claude pregnant yet!!!"

I am so gay for Claude Giroux it's not even funny.

It is a done deal. Somewhere, a girl named Cindy Crosby is going home... Hahahahaha...

(sorry Crosby fans.. I actually was a fan of his until game 3)

Right??? OMG back up off my man hahaha.

Please, it's from afar. Although funny story, I went to a charity event he was at, and while they were shuffling me away after signing I yelled "But I didn't get to get Claude pregnant yet!!!"

I am so gay for Claude Giroux it's not even funny.

Since you called dibs, you can have him.

That's awesome!

Was going to share my Lundqvist/Steiner story, but some of you might (likely will) be offended, so I'll pass on sharing it.

Lol, we're all pals here!

Those who do not play defense, do not sleep with Stanley. Stanley isn't an easy lay, he makes you work for it.

I have always loved Giroux, but man what an afternoon he had.

Developing a man crush, but still miles away from Johnnyonthespot's level :P

I have always loved Giroux, but man what an afternoon he had.

Developing a man crush, but still miles away from Johnnyonthespot's level :P

He has elevated his game to levels of insanity. I believe Briere said he looked "possessed" today. I genuinely believe this kid is going to bring the Cup home. All gayness aside, he is the best player in the league and I adore him.

He has elevated his game to levels of insanity. I believe Briere said he looked "possessed" today. I genuinely believe this kid is going to bring the Cup home. All gayness aside, he is the best player in the league and I adore him.

Oh Im just giving you a tough time, I mean no harm whatsoever! I loved Laviolette calling him the best player in the world in the post game interview. In a game where someone needed to step up, Giroux showed the world (as if they already didn't know lol) that he is a monster. Screw calling Briere "Mr. Playoffs", G needs to get his own nickname!

Dare I say that this game was Keith Primeau-esque. To keep it simple, he looked like would not accept defeat and would take the team on his shoulders if necessary.

As all the guys on the TSN panel said today, call the Flyers seamstress and sew the C onto his jersey. It's his team, and it couldn't be more obvious.

Haha please man, I'm proud of my love :wub: Might be concerning ShipWreck though hahaha.

G has a nickname: G-sus. Hahaha.

Seriously, he elevated his game this postseason. He's cementing his legend here in Philly, and mark my words, not only will he bring a Cup home, but 28 will be in the rafters in 20 years. I have been on the Giroux-boat since 08-09, I frickin' love him.

Haha please man, I'm proud of my love :wub: Might be concerning ShipWreck though hahaha.

G has a nickname: G-sus. Hahaha.

Seriously, he elevated his game this postseason. He's cementing his legend here in Philly, and mark my words, not only will he bring a Cup home, but 28 will be in the rafters in 20 years. I have been on the Giroux-boat since 08-09, I frickin' love him.

As long as they keep him on Dry Island. :lol:

Hmm...I do have a spare 2012 ASG jersey...

As long as they keep him on Dry Island. :lol:

Hmm...I do have a spare 2012 ASG jersey...

Haha, he'll be ok, his dad (Briere) won't let him.

He's the reason they traded Richie and Carter. That's intense.

Dude, do it up. DO IT.

Lol. This would be me.

I have a much easier time losing to Giroux than that D-bag Richards. It's a knife in the heart to lose to Philly, but I can at least respect the current Flyer team even if I am disappointed that Jagr signed there and Talbot was resurrected from the dead after leaving Pittsburgh.

I have a much easier time losing to Giroux than that D-bag Richards. It's a knife in the heart to lose to Philly, but I can at least respect the current Flyer team even if I am disappointed that Jagr signed there and Talbot was resurrected from the dead after leaving Pittsburgh.

Yeah, really does expose just how lazy Talbot really was the past 2 years.

Yeah, really does expose just how lazy Talbot really was the past 2 years.

Apparently from what I understood, Talbot was "butt buddies" with management, and there was no way the team would get rid of him or let him go. Clearly this wasn't the case and I don't blame Max for leaving for more $. The NHL is a business. I am glad Talbot is able to reach his full potential and/or become a better player outside of Pittsburgh. Honestly, I believe he would be career fourth liner had he stayed with the Penguins.

Not much different than Kovalev and Nedved playing like crap for the Rangers, only to go to the Pens and put up career high numbers ... unfortunately both eventually came back to New York and stunk again <_<