2010 Denmark World Hockey Champ. Frans Neilson Jersey

islesfan25

I am looking for either an authentic ( 58, 60 ) or maybe a gameworn jersey. I dont even know if they exist or how much...

Thanks

Josh

Edited by islesfan25

Ha ha I know..u get tix yet..got mine yesterday

You guys going to the Championship? I am considering grabbing tickets to see Denmark - Czech game as I am going to see some other games that weekend too. Would be cool to meet up if you are going!

As for your request, I would recommend buying a game issue and then stripping it as the authentics are pretty near impossible to find. They wore the same jerseys from 2009-present as the 2009 one I have is the same as the ones they wear now. The ones for sale at RCS were leftovers from a WHC I believe. Nick at World Hockey Jerseys should be able to help you out as I got my gameworn Denmark from him. If you just want a Denmark and don't care about having a Nielsen, I am selling mine from 2009 (Boedker #4).

A few years ago RCS had their Nike Swift Sale and you could get Authentic Denmark Swift jerseys for like $79.00 or $99.00.

2207615620106460649xNbmGT_th.jpg

Also, this Denmark jersey is a little bit older. If you see the Nike swift with the grey collar, it is a 2008 and earlier style as they use elastic collars now.

I should mention too that there are now two current variants on the Nike swift style and that the juniors wear a more traditional cut as opposed to what the senior teams wear. Be careful that you get a senior cut if you want to make it like a real Nielsen. The junior championship cut is much looser and is airknit while the senior cut is the form fitting swift style.

The junior style fits like this (size 56, this is from the 2012 WJC):

P1010004-vi.jpg?1334164683P1010003-vi.jpg?1334164728

The senior style fits like this (size 58 but tighter fitting, this is from the 2011 WC):

P1011500-vi.jpgP1011499-vi.jpg

You can see what I mean by the different collar on this one versus the one jerseymikea posted.

thanks for the info,

Yeah kinda just looking for him, so I wouldnt care if I had to strip it so I would look to find the the cheapest game worn/issued jersey

thanks for your help

Josh

You didn't answer my question though. You going to see Denmark play in Sweden?

The website hasn't been updated in like a year and a half. Send him an email instead.