We need Reebok Wordmark patches

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the replicas' wordmarks properly sized? If so, then yes. I'll run to Modell's in the next few days and check.

Are the replicas' wordmarks properly sized? If so, then yes. I'll run to Modell's in the next few days and check.

No, the Replica's patches are larger than the Authentic ones. Here's a pic of my Preds jersey's. Top is Replica, bottom authentic 2.0

IMG_1899.jpg

Balls. What about youth sizes?

2ecg3dc.jpg

Yo whatever man I was just stopping by to make sure she was alright since her parents weren't home.

I'm not sure about Youth sizes. I really hope reebok will just go back to selling Canadian 1.0's next season at the very least if not finally selling 2.0's. No matter what Indo's need to go and we won't have to deal with all this nonsense.

Yo whatever man I was just stopping by to make sure she was alright since her parents weren't home.

This made me burst out laughing. Nice work.

I had thought about using wordmarks from replicas before, but as it is shown, the patches are different sizes. The patches on ladies jerseys are too small, but I can check on youth ones when I get to work tomorrow.

Is it a foregone conclusion that Reebok will resume production of Indo-Edges next season? I thought they shut down production due to quality issues and did not communicate future plans.

Brian posted the 2012 Reebok Catalog and it referenced 7231 which we all took as a bad sign the Indo-Edges were here to stay :(

Reebok isn't going to invest the money to move production of the "authentics" to Indonesia to only go back to producing them in Canada one year later.

The indo's are here to stay. Don't like them? Don't buy them.

They are prevalent because the Flyers had so many promotional sets in the orange jerseys this year.

Actually, it wasn't just the Flyers. It was all teams with carry over jerseys from last year that got sent patches from Reebok, due to Reebok's large stock of jerseys for NHL teams that they had on the shelf.

If a team had a new jersey (i.e. LAK White, Nashville), the jersey came with the wordmark stitched direct to the jersey.

Does anybody know which materials would be needed to create my own word mark? I might see if the mother in law will make me some, or ar least try to. The sewing machines these days are amazing and can do anything. Thanks

Gorges, you need thread, twill, and either airknit/Edge material.

Guys, I might have a way to get these done up. The place I go to said they can easily have these replicated to a T, just a matter of getting the twill and plates. I realize that 1.0's would need Edge material, and that 2.0's would need airknit. Anything they get done up they have to do in batches, so when I find out if they can do it and how many they need to produce, we can probably get a good amount made up. They specialize in Flyers stuff so I'd be covered.

You need to get the Isles royal wordmarks made up! Please! Just do it on twill, let us find the airknit ourselves!

I know if I do it there'd be a minimum. I'll ask them about it when it gets further, but this operation will need some funding lol, they have no use for blue. When it gets closer to that point I'll remind everyone.

I also have a place nearby that might be able to do them. I was talking to Brandon about this last month,, just never got around to checking. I plan on going tomorrow.

Getting the materials to cover the vector will be the fun part.

I wish I could get a 2.0 for the Leafs current design, but the only way to get a Gardiner rookie is a 1.0+wordmark patch.

If you want, I am sure you can buy a practice jersey (replica) which is almost the same exact material as the 1.0. If you buy the 1.5 authentic practice jersey, the sleeves/back neck area are the same material.