We need Reebok Wordmark patches

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I didn't think about the bottom part mattering lol, but they'd still need to buy the twill for it. I mean it's not up to me, and frankly at this point I'm not geared towards complaining, either haha.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could get a 2.0 for the Leafs current design, but the only way to get a Gardiner rookie is a 1.0+wordmark patch.

Leafs have game worn Gards left in road only for $600.

Leafs have game worn Gards left in road only for $600.

I thought for sure that, that would be one of their highest priced jerseys. I might go downtown for that.

Yeah I just emailed with Real Sports today. He & Grabo are $600 and Steckel is $400. I thought they were all pretty fair prices. If you do go, try to find out the size of the Steckel for me. It should be 58 or 58+ but they never told me.

Will do. I'm unsure if I'll buy one since I'm more into authentics, but looking at them won't hurt.

Any idea on the price of Kessel? Only if they sold team issues.

No idea about the Kessel, I only asked about those ones and Franson (400). They might sell team issues. Im sure theyve got quite a few jerseys they wont be able to do anything with. Just tell em the Habs do it.

No idea about the Kessel, I only asked about those ones and Franson (400). They might sell team issues. Im sure theyve got quite a few jerseys they wont be able to do anything with. Just tell em the Habs do it.

Best post ever!

Don't forget to add 13% HST to those Leafs prices. Going from last years jerseys I would guess Kessel is around $1500. Like already said the Leafs are pretty fair with their prices but if you wait you can get them on the secondary market for a little bit cheaper.

Called, and Kessel's is 1200. Not to bad if you ask me. They also don't sell GIs.

As for the patches, I got back from the local place. I was told they could definitely make them, they just need confirmation from their owner about copyrighting.

You can get vector patches? Where?

I had no idea it was so prevalent. If I could just get these patches I'd be set, since I can get the Vector model easily.

I was gonna say. I'm trying to find a vector patch.

I think he means the vector style of jerseys, not the particular vector patch.

Jerseys, my friend. Why the hell would I want a Vector patch anyway?

I don't understand. How the hell did you get a 2.0 with a Vector, and if it has a wordmark, why would you change it since they're impossible to get?? I just...I just don't understand.

Not sure how complicated this is to understand. Teams wore 2.0 with the vector patch prior to this season. I'd like to put a vector patch on a 2.0 that came with the wordmark since the only way to find a 2.0 with the vector is a game issued jersey which are ridiculously expensive.

An even more specific example of what I'm trying to do is to make a 2.0 Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup jersey. Tell you what, you get me a black/white vector patch and I'll remove the Reebok wordmark and send it to you.

I don't understand. How the hell did you get a 2.0 with a Vector, and if it has a wordmark, why would you change it since they're impossible to get?? I just...I just don't understand.

Mdwsta, do you have an Indo-Edge or a 2.0?

I think everyone is confused now.

You want to make it a Premiere/SCF jersey (I am assuming), so you want a vector patch. Your current jersey has the wordmark. If it is a 2.0 with the wordmark, I think you should keep it as is. However it is an Indo, feel free to strip the wordmark. I am sure people would love to have that wordmark patch

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how complicated this is to understand. Teams wore 2.0 with the vector patch prior to this season. I'd like to put a vector patch on a 2.0 that came with the wordmark since the only way to find a 2.0 with the vector is a game issued jersey which are ridiculously expensive.

An even more specific example of what I'm trying to do is to make a 2.0 Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup jersey. Tell you what, you get me a black/white vector patch and I'll remove the Reebok wordmark and send it to you.

It's difficult to understand because if you have a rare jersey with a wordmark, why would you put in extra work to make it un-rare? It's difficult to understand because it's stupid and makes 0 sense. Just get a ###### 2.0 with a vector, they're 10x easier to get.

Point me in the direction of a Blackhawks 2.0 with a Vector please. One that's not a size 56 or larger and doesn't cost an exuberant amount of money. I'd like a size 50 in white. Hardly 10x easier to find.

It's difficult to understand because if you have a rare jersey with a wordmark, why would you put in extra work to make it un-rare? It's difficult to understand because it's stupid and makes 0 sense. Just get a ###### 2.0 with a vector, they're 10x easier to get.

Point me in the direction of a Blackhawks 2.0 with a Vector please. One that's not a size 56 or larger and doesn't cost an exuberant amount of money. I'd like a size 50 in white. Hardly 10x easier to find.

Where are you going to find a white Blackhawks 2.0 with a Wordmark?

If I'm reading this correctly, he says he already has a white Blackhawks Edge 2.0 wordmark in size 50 that he wants to convert to a vector 2.0

People are confused because it's like he's saying he found the offspring of the Loch Ness Monster and Big Foot. The reason is 2.0s are very hard to come by, even more so for the Blackhawks than other teams, since they are exclusively team issue still*, then to say that you got one in a size 50 which is rare/impossible since no players wear a jersey that small**, finally it's a wordmark not a vector, which has only been around for this season making it harder to come by than the vectors that have been in use for 4 years.

So considering how rare a Blackhawks Edge 2.0 wordmark jersey is, people are shocked you'd want to alter it.

My question is, are you sure you have a 2.0 and not just a retail indo with a wordmark?

* obviously not counting AHL jerseys, WC jerseys, ASG jerseys, or first batch of Jets jerseys

** not counting the Montreal Canadiens or Mats Zucarello