Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

I need a jade Nike nameplate for a white 1997-99 Mighty Ducks alternate and a white nameplate for a 1998 US Olympics jersey. I have no idea who'll be going on the jerseys so I don't know how long they need to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need a red edge nameplate for a Hawks jersey.  Just has to be long enough for Kane.  Hit me up if you can help.

49 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

I do but you can't have it. That's what you get for being Canadian.

Bieber reparations. 

Actually, Bryan Adams:

Just look at them up there....with their beady little eyes and flapping heads...you can trust them if you want to but I'll be resurrecting the great Sheriff Bud Boomer if anything further happens.

Looking for the impossible (or so it seems).. 

Nike Swift Latvia maroon long enough for OZOLINS. My jersey is 2006 but I'm not picky if it's early or later swift material. I'll take what I can get, if anything. 

Nike Swift Denmark red long enough for F. NIELSEN. Same as Latvia for the jersey description. 

Nike Swift Canada red long enough for NIEDERMAYER. My jersey is the 2010 Olympic jersey. Picky about the material being correct. 

Thanks in advance for any help that is out there! 

• 2 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That looks like air knit to me as well. 

I’ve seen both used on 2.0’s, but more airknits.

I don’t know for sure about the 2016 road Finals jerseys, but the 2015-16 regular season road jerseys had airknit plates, at least the ones I’ve seen.

Do the Pens get all their jerseys done at apron knitwear? I asked them if they have the Nameplate for the new Adidas jerseys, and they said they don’t? Doesn’t make sense, unless a) they’re no longer doing the Pens jerseys or They’re using a different material to do their nameplates for the Pens?

13 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Do the Pens get all their jerseys done at apron knitwear? I asked them if they have the Nameplate for the new Adidas jerseys, and they said they don’t? Doesn’t make sense, unless a) they’re no longer doing the Pens jerseys or They’re using a different material to do their nameplates for the Pens?

Pro Knitwear is still doing the Pens gamers this season.

44 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I am almost certain the white jerseys the pens wore in the 16 finals used Edge nameplates. 

Judging solely by a few game photos, I am inclined to think that you are correct.

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Judging solely by a few game photos, I am inclined to think that you are correct.

Tough to see but that's definitely an edge plate.

goaltender-matt-murray-of-the-pittsburgh 

OK, so when I order it from JB I'll have him send it with the Edge plate.

Speaking of which, for some unrelated jerseys, does anyone have two Edge plates and/or one airknit plate in white?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a White Starter "Star-Knit" Nameplate.  Doesn't have to be long, I can make a four letter name work if need be.  Hoping someone has some out there.  

BTW, I have some yellow air-knit material if anyone needs it.  I am not sure what it could be used for, but if anyone is looking to do on of the Sunday throwback Penguins jerseys, or something along those lines, I could hook you up.

On 2/17/2018 at 0:44 PM, TheKevinShow said:

I also need a black airknit plate if anyone has one.

black airknit you say.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/152844912973?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Those don’t look like Air-Knit. Looks more like Stretch Mesh? Hard to tell from pics though. That pic looks familiar. Someone on the board?