Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

2 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Yeah, it looks like that’s I’m going to have to do. I have a guy locally that has the proper felt numbers, but he is out of the Edge nameplates, so I was hoping to be able to grab just a plate so be able to same some $$, but It probably unrealistic....

I've never asked Keener if he's sell a piece for a nameplate, but if it saves you some $ it might be worth asking.  And who knows maybe I was lucky and had one done up while Keener actually had the material.  It's been almost a year since he did mine up, so he could be out too.  But I'd definitely be in touch with them about it.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked them, and yes, they still have it, so it’s probably going to be my best bet, and I know the work will be top notch......

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

I asked them, and yes, they still have it, so it’s probably going to be my best bet, and I know the work will be top notch......

Nice, I love mine.  Paid too much from JB originally since I bought it through ebay.

Who are you thinking of customizing it as?

8 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Nice, I love mine.  Paid too much from JB originally since I bought it through ebay.

Who are you thinking of customizing it as?

I saw that Cool Hockey had it on their eBay page so I made an offer of $220 and they accepted, and then got 15% as well, so I got it for $187, so I was happy with the deal. I’m just going to get Horvat on it.....I’m not a Sedin fan at all, and he’s the next best choice that wore that jersey.....

38 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Keener sells loose nameplates.  Not sure if they make you put a name on it, though.  But it's worth asking.

Shipping would make it not worth while, so I’m going to just send them the jersey and have them do the whole thing....

4 hours ago, KB67 said:

I saw that Cool Hockey had it on their eBay page so I made an offer of $220 and they accepted, and then got 15% as well, so I got it for $187, so I was happy with the deal. I’m just going to get Horvat on it.....I’m not a Sedin fan at all, and he’s the next best choice that wore that jersey.....

You got a much better deal than I did. I had no idea Horvat played in the HC that year, I might have chose him instead of Sedin.

4 hours ago, JJM4 said:

You got a much better deal than I did. I had no idea Horvat played in the HC that year, I might have chose him instead of Sedin.

He didn’t play in the HC, but they wore them for a game in 2015/16 and he was in the lineup for that game 

9 hours ago, KB67 said:

I don’t know if this is CAD or USD, but those are listed at $390 CAD. You were able to offer that little???

39 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I don’t know if this is CAD or USD, but those are listed at $390 CAD. You were able to offer that little???

I offered $220 USD. It was listed at $299 USD....saved $80 USD plus $33 off for the 15% Sale.

Anyone here have white nameplate material for a white Adidas Caps jersey?

Not sure if the nameplate material required is any different for on-ice (made In Canada) jerseys vs. Indo-zero

I need a plate long enough for Ovechkin

On 9/21/2018 at 12:50 PM, HockeyMusic said:

Anyone here have white nameplate material for a white Adidas Caps jersey?

Not sure if the nameplate material required is any different for on-ice (made In Canada) jerseys vs. Indo-zero

For sure the back material is different between the Canadian and Indonesian Adizeros, so I assume the nameplate materials would be different also, if you want them to match the back of the jersey.  LondonGardens just posted a white Caps GI in his For Sale thread- maybe he could say if the MIC nameplate material is the same as the underlying mesh material.

Edit:  I just realized this jersey was issued for training camp, so perhaps the nameplate material might be different from what was used in the regular season.  

Edited by LAK74

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this in and I only wanted it for the fight strap. There are some marks on the arms and the back, but the front is pretty clean from the collar down to the log and some clean spots on the back. I would guess you could probably cut up 5 name plates at the very least.

Anyone want this for $25 shipped?

8rAWfqF.jpgmqSSF5r.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have a burgundy Starter mesh name plate? I saw someone earlier suggested a Starter Redskins jersey might be the same, was that theory ever tested?

4 hours ago, Kolbe31 said:

Anyone have a burgundy Starter mesh name plate? I saw someone earlier suggested a Starter Redskins jersey might be the same, was that theory ever tested?

I had not seen that theory! I actually do happen to have both Starter Avalanche and Redskins. They are very very close.

I have black air knit if anyone needs any. It will need to be cut for individual nameplates as it’s currently a large square of fabric removed from a donor jersey

9 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Looking for Nike Flo Knit in Navy for a 2002 USA jersey.

If you can't find it, I know EPS has it.