chow_hound

Nameplates Needed

In need of white edge nameplate and a green nameplate for a Phoenix Coyotes Alternate from the starter days. 

On 11/7/2018 at 5:39 PM, Hawks2797 said:

In need  of a black edge nameplate long enough for a Byfuglien, and also a avsvsarter mesh in burgundy long enough for Sakic.

I have a black nameplate. I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Did you ever get it?

I have black air knit if anyone needs any. It will need to be cut for individual nameplates as it’s currently a large square of fabric removed from a donor jersey

I have red Star-Knit material for starter jerseys if anyone is looking for any.  Not a ton and probably no super long names, but it should work if you need some.

9 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Looking for Nike Flo Knit in Navy for a 2002 USA jersey.

If you can't find it, I know EPS has it. 

I should have it.

Does anyone have a spare navy Edge Name Plate that would work with a Växjö jersey like this? This is picture of a replica,  it I have an authentic Edge on arriving, so want it to have the correct name Plate.

Växjö Jersey

On 1/28/2019 at 3:18 AM, DHD28 said:

Anyone have a black edge nameplate?

I do. Pm me

On 1/7/2019 at 11:11 PM, KB67 said:

Does anyone have a spare navy Edge Name Plate that would work with a Växjö jersey like this? This is picture of a replica,  it I have an authentic Edge on arriving, so want it to have the correct name Plate.

Växjö Jersey

I think I may have been off when I said navy blue Edge Name plate, the colour of the jersey actually matches that of the Blue Leafs Jersey, so if anyone has a Leafs Blue Name Plate that would fit “Pettersson”, please let me know.

Didn't know where else to post this question - sorry if it's in the wrong spot.

Did any teams ever use twill for the nameplate?

I've stripped a bunch of jerseys in my day and have come across a lot with twill nameplates. I often wondered if it was just a crummy kit or if teams ever did.
The two examples are not authentic jerseys / just for reference.  

It seems to POP so I could see a team using it, or something the Flyers would do because they always have some sort of different style with their nameplates.

Just curious...  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joni-Pitkanen-SIGNED-NHL-Philadelphia-Flyers-Jersey-NWOT-White-CCM-L-RARE/323689752574?hash=item4b5d69a7fe:g:CZQAAOSwzaJX~9qq

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Dave-ELLETT-Toronto-MAPLE-LEAFS-OFF-LIC-CCM-Maska-Jersey-Size-Mens-M/254118819480?hash=item3b2aa97698:g:UG0AAOSwo61cYNcm

The Flyers have used twill nameplates since switching from Ruberti's to Philly Express in 2010.  All of them with the exception of the orange 2012 Winter Classic/third (felt plate) and the white 2010 Winter Classic (ultrafil plate).  But before then, they have always used jersey material plates (aside from the 1987-88 set 1 ultrafil jerseys which used no plate).

Don't know about any other teams using twill, though.

The Winnipeg Jets used twill with the rounded edges before they moved to Phoenix.

Looking for black and white edge nameplates, if anyone has them available pm me.

Looking for a nameplate for a Blues road jersey ('89-94). If anyone knows where I can find one I would be forever grateful. Thanks!

Edited by K_Hood

I have 2 nambars for sale. $12 each shipped. PP Gift, please.

Teal ultrafil East All Star 1990's CCM

Avalanche Koho arched air knit maroon for the 3rd jersey.

39999417283_1fe1bf3c93_c.jpgIMG_0632 by dragonhockey7, on Flickr

Edited by Richter9377

Anyone happen to have any orange Reebok 2.0 material? I'm looking to re-create the Sharks/Giants night jersey!

You mean orange air-knit? Or orange EDGE?

ISO Colorado Burgundy 2.0 Edge name plate material.  Please MSG if you have.  Thank you!

On 5/3/2019 at 6:26 PM, Brilliant! said:

You mean orange air-knit? Or orange EDGE?

Orange Edge!

I have a new Blues home jersey that was customized by Leibe, that does the team's work.  The jersey is the Adidas "authentic" (but not team issue) blue jersey.

Unfortunately they did a name bar that is the wrong color.

Does anyone have one of these available?  Does IJ do these Adidas jerseys properly (ie not twill) if I give up and just order one?

Thanks

Edited by Lakeside

I just received this nameplate in the mail: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dallas-Stars-Team-Issued-CCM-Jersey-Namebar/254194670370?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I only spent $1.99 total on it.  The picture isn't the best and it says CCM in the title so I was hoping it would be a nameplate to go with this jersey: 

1998-99 Guy Carbonneau Dallas Stars Stanley Cup Finals Game Worn Jersey - The Guy Carbonneau Collection â â1999 Stanley Cup Finalsâ - Photo Match - Guy Carbonneau Letter

As it turns out, the nameplate would go with this style of jersey of the Texas Stars:

Image result for texas stars home jersey

Nameplate has been claimed.

Edited by spudrock512

I have a good amount of white adidas MIC material for nameplates. PM me if you’re interested. 

Anybody have a burgundy edge plate for the Caps winter classic jersey from a few years ago?  Need one long enough for Ovechkin.