Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

Does anyone have a spare navy Edge Name Plate that would work with a Växjö jersey like this? This is picture of a replica,  it I have an authentic Edge on arriving, so want it to have the correct name Plate.

Växjö Jersey

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/7/2019 at 11:11 PM, KB67 said:

Does anyone have a spare navy Edge Name Plate that would work with a Växjö jersey like this? This is picture of a replica,  it I have an authentic Edge on arriving, so want it to have the correct name Plate.

Växjö Jersey

I think I may have been off when I said navy blue Edge Name plate, the colour of the jersey actually matches that of the Blue Leafs Jersey, so if anyone has a Leafs Blue Name Plate that would fit “Pettersson”, please let me know.

Didn't know where else to post this question - sorry if it's in the wrong spot.

Did any teams ever use twill for the nameplate?

I've stripped a bunch of jerseys in my day and have come across a lot with twill nameplates. I often wondered if it was just a crummy kit or if teams ever did.
The two examples are not authentic jerseys / just for reference.  

It seems to POP so I could see a team using it, or something the Flyers would do because they always have some sort of different style with their nameplates.

Just curious...  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joni-Pitkanen-SIGNED-NHL-Philadelphia-Flyers-Jersey-NWOT-White-CCM-L-RARE/323689752574?hash=item4b5d69a7fe:g:CZQAAOSwzaJX~9qq

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Dave-ELLETT-Toronto-MAPLE-LEAFS-OFF-LIC-CCM-Maska-Jersey-Size-Mens-M/254118819480?hash=item3b2aa97698:g:UG0AAOSwo61cYNcm

The Flyers have used twill nameplates since switching from Ruberti's to Philly Express in 2010.  All of them with the exception of the orange 2012 Winter Classic/third (felt plate) and the white 2010 Winter Classic (ultrafil plate).  But before then, they have always used jersey material plates (aside from the 1987-88 set 1 ultrafil jerseys which used no plate).

Don't know about any other teams using twill, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have 2 nambars for sale. $12 each shipped. PP Gift, please.

Teal ultrafil East All Star 1990's CCM

Avalanche Koho arched air knit maroon for the 3rd jersey.

39999417283_1fe1bf3c93_c.jpgIMG_0632 by dragonhockey7, on Flickr

Edited by Richter9377

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone happen to have any orange Reebok 2.0 material? I'm looking to re-create the Sharks/Giants night jersey!

ISO Colorado Burgundy 2.0 Edge name plate material.  Please MSG if you have.  Thank you!

On 5/3/2019 at 6:26 PM, Brilliant! said:

You mean orange air-knit? Or orange EDGE?

Orange Edge!

I have a new Blues home jersey that was customized by Leibe, that does the team's work.  The jersey is the Adidas "authentic" (but not team issue) blue jersey.

Unfortunately they did a name bar that is the wrong color.

Does anyone have one of these available?  Does IJ do these Adidas jerseys properly (ie not twill) if I give up and just order one?

Thanks

Edited by Lakeside

I just received this nameplate in the mail: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dallas-Stars-Team-Issued-CCM-Jersey-Namebar/254194670370?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I only spent $1.99 total on it.  The picture isn't the best and it says CCM in the title so I was hoping it would be a nameplate to go with this jersey: 

1998-99 Guy Carbonneau Dallas Stars Stanley Cup Finals Game Worn Jersey - The Guy Carbonneau Collection â â1999 Stanley Cup Finalsâ - Photo Match - Guy Carbonneau Letter

As it turns out, the nameplate would go with this style of jersey of the Texas Stars:

Image result for texas stars home jersey

Nameplate has been claimed.

Edited by spudrock512

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody have a burgundy edge plate for the Caps winter classic jersey from a few years ago?  Need one long enough for Ovechkin.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, furiousd said:

Did you ask JB? Pretty sure that's where I got mine, and I think he just sold it to me separately.

He doesn't sell nameplates loose to me.  I should have also mentioned this will be for a premier jersey so regular air-knit is fine.

I am still desperately trying to fine some Black Edge nameplates.  They do not have to be full ones, enough for a 4-7 letter name will work just fine.  Greatly prefer serged top and bottom edges, but will take anything I can get.

• 3 weeks later...